Crashes

TheGreatB3

Official Terrarian
I have an iPod 4th generation, and whenever I try to exit to the main menu, my game consistently crashes. It also crashes after a certain amount of time in sleep mode. This was happening before the Hardmode update. Fortunately, the game and world loading times were vastly shortened with the Thanksgiving update, but it's still a pain.

I have an iPod 4th generation, and whenever I try to exit to the main menu, my game consistently crashes. It also crashes after a certain amount of time in sleep mode. This was happening before the Hardmode update. Fortunately, the game and world loading times were vastly shortened with the Thanksgiving update, but it's still a pain.
Wait, how did you get to play the Hardmode update?! Ever since that update, it wouldn't work for 4th gen...

Anyways, have you checked your running applications? Press the little circle button twice to see your running apps. Try exiting them by holding your finger on one. You could also try restarting your iPod by holding the power button down.

If that doesn't work, IDK what to tell you. =/

Thank you for your reply!
I didn't think it would work for my device, but a relative told me that it would. I have tried closing other apps and restarting my device, but it still consistently crashes. I know I should just be thankful that it works at all on my iPod, but it's still annoying. Thanks anyway!

Thank you for your reply!
I didn't think it would work for my device, but a relative told me that it would. I have tried closing other apps and restarting my device, but it still consistently crashes. I know I should just be thankful that it works at all on my iPod, but it's still annoying. Thanks anyway!
No problem. =)

Back
Top Bottom