Xbox One Crashing in a certain area

cookie thief15yt

Official Terrarian
I have been working on a world on Terraria for Xbox One for some time now. Recently I found a sky island, and now if I go above a certain height anywhere to the right of the island, my game decides to crash. It is extremely annoying and no help whatsoever, and I'm hoping that there is a way to fix this. Part of my world will have to remain unexplored otherwise.

I have been working on a world on Terraria for Xbox One for some time now. Recently I found a sky island, and now if I go above a certain height anywhere to the right of the island, my game decides to crash. It is extremely annoying and no help whatsoever, and I'm hoping that there is a way to fix this. Part of my world will have to remain unexplored otherwise.
Hi there @cookie thief15yt, welcome to the forums. :)

By chance, is the sky island near where your ocean would start? Right now on Xbox One there is a bug on large worlds that when you near the right ocean it will crash. One workaround is to zoom all the way out, and it won't crash.

I know you mentioned a certain height, but I'm hoping that it has to do with the known ocean crash. If not, let me know and we can see about more troubleshooting.

Back
Top Bottom