Member-Run Project Creating a new gamemode! need your help

Status
Not open for further replies.

stoneofdeath

Terrarian
some of the veteran players might remember the class wars gamemode that was played many times by OdysseyGamez, if u arent familiar with that go take a look.

i want to create an even better version of the gamemode since now we have a lot more items and a lot more options gameplay wise.

if you want to help add me on steam or message here!any help is useful,are u good at building or wiring?help me build the arena! do you have any ideas and suggestions? that will also be wonderful!

so far people have watched this thread and liked it but i dont get why dont u say anything,seems like no one is willing ot help so its not going to happen

Last edited:
I'd love to help but I don't have reliable internet and can only get on semi rarely. I like to think I'm good at building and I have a lot of cool ideas for a lot of things.

Your post is very poorly written and we barely understand what you mean and what you want to do.

I'd love to help but I don't have reliable internet and can only get on semi rarely. I like to think I'm good at building and I have a lot of cool ideas for a lot of things.

what do i mean? create a better version of class wars and if u dont know what it is i wrote a youtube channel that made it fameous,watch the vids first and then you will know what im talking about
why didnt i explain?BECAUSE I DIDNT CREATE IT YET! what can i explain??? i want to make better version of it "since now we have a lot more items and a lot more options gameplay wise." MORE WEAPONS=MORE CLASSES MORE UTILITY STUFF=MORE GAME OPTIONS.....

what do i mean? create a better version of class wars and if u dont know what it is i wrote a youtube channel that made it fameous,watch the vids first and then you will know what im talking about
why didnt i explain?BECAUSE I DIDNT CREATE IT YET! what can i explain??? i want to make better version of it "since now we have a lot more items and a lot more options gameplay wise." MORE WEAPONS=MORE CLASSES MORE UTILITY STUFF=MORE GAME OPTIONS.....

I never asked you what you meant? Or why you didn't explain?

Wow,angry boy.... :dryadeek:
Calm down..
I reported you.

Agreed, please try to keep calm and take your time. No rush, no need to be angry.

Wow,angry boy.... :dryadeek:
Calm down..
I reported you.

Report and move on. Bragging about reporting is going to get YOU in trouble next time.

I'd watch my words and steps near a Moderator, guys. Leinfors may be nice, but don't you go acting carefree and taunting to any mod at any time. You might get in trouble.

That is a general warning.

I'd watch my words and steps near a Moderator, guys. Leinfors may be nice, but don't you go acting carefree and taunting to any mod at any time. You might get in trouble.

That is a general warning.

I am not taunting him, I was pointing something out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom