Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Both
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
Now, I don't know if this is intentional or not, but the Journey's End song (the credits' theme) does not loop properly (it just ends and starts playing again after a few seconds). This bugs me a little because the credits are WAY longer than a single loop of that song, so it's a bit distracting.

Now, this is not a performance problem on my end. I usually play at a stable 60FPS sometimes dropping to 50 when there's a lot going on, and that really doesn't happen on the main menu.

Here's some audio demonstrating my problem. My apologies for the rather terrible quality, couldn't do better than a compressed gamerip.

Attachments

• Untitled.wav
    2.4 MB · Views: 71
Can you specify under what conditions this is happening? Is this specifically after beating Moon Lord, or is this when using the Music Boxes option?

I'm not able to reproduce the issue you are indicating at this time, but maybe more details will help.

Last edited:
Can you specify under what conditions this is happening? Is this specifically after beating Moon Lord, or is this when using the Music Boxes option?

I'm not able to reproduce the issue you are indicating at this time, but maybe more details will help.
it happens when selecting the credits from the main menu. the game does not stutter when it happens. if i recall correctly, this also happens when playing the song from the music box.

every other piece of music loops just fine btw. hope that helps

Wait, are you referring to the fact that the song "ends" and then begins playing again?

That's not a bug, that's just how the song was composed.

Back
Top Bottom