Mobile Crimsion altars crashes the game

Domantas17728

Terrarian
When I break a crimsion altar it has random chance to crash game
And don't ask about the *random crash chance*
I mean it crashes random when I break a crimsion altar with the sound being repeated really quickly

When I break a crimsion altar it has random chance to crash game
And don't ask about the *random crash chance*
I mean it crashes random when I break a crimsion altar with the sound being repeated really quickly
Sorry to hear that you're having this issue @Domantas17728. The only thing I can think of is if you were using a device that had insufficient ram, however, looking at your device, it's got 1 GB of ram so it should be working fine. Perhaps try shutting down any apps running in the background while you are playing Terraria.

Does it happen with demon altars (in corruption)? Or only with crimson altars?

I have no corrupt in my world so I don't know it. it crashes only on crimsion and demon I have no idea
And also sometimes my game freezes to 3-10 second says no download required and it happened every 10 sec-10min
[doublepost=1530906442,1530906338][/doublepost]Still thanks for help I'm trying to figure out what causes this
Mostly when I break the crimsion altar it crashes on the 4 break
And sometimes it dosnt crash at all
[doublepost=1530906514][/doublepost]Quick question:And is there going to be mods on mobile?
^^

I have no corrupt in my world so I don't know it. it crashes only on crimsion and demon I have no idea
And also sometimes my game freezes to 3-10 second says no download required and it happened every 10 sec-10min
[doublepost=1530906442,1530906338][/doublepost]Still thanks for help I'm trying to figure out what causes this
Mostly when I break the crimsion altar it crashes on the 4 break
And sometimes it dosnt crash at all
[doublepost=1530906514][/doublepost]Quick question:And is there going to be mods on mobile?
^^
With the game freezing every so often I have to wonder if your device is at the breaking point of what the game can handle. And for the altars, perhaps the game is still trying to convert the pre-hardmode ores into hardmode ores, so if you break the altars too fast it can't keep up. See if breaking an altar and waiting a good while before breaking another one gives you better results.

As a tip going forward, you are able to edit your posts by clicking the Edit link under it. If you were the last one to post and you have more you needed to add to your message, you can Edit your post instead of double or triple posting. It's much preferred if you edit rather than double post. :)

No, sorry, there will not be mods on the mobile version.

Last edited:
Okay so slower dosnt work it always crashes after adamanitie (idk how its called)
Slower didn't work waited 20 seconds still nothing
And if you need a video I can make it for you

Okay so slower dosnt work it always crashes after adamanitie (idk how its called)
Slower didn't work waited 20 seconds still nothing
And if you need a video I can make it for you
Sorry to hear that didn’t work @Domantas17728. I’m out of ideas to try. The best we can hope for is that the new update may take care of this issue.

Back
Top Bottom