Soul of Fright x5
Soul_of_Might.png
Soul of Might x5
Soul_of_Sight.png
Soul and Sight x5
x1
But there's one ingredient missing, you guessed it,
THE CRIMSON KEY MOLD.

This is what I've been doing to try to get the Crimson Key Mold, since it's a 0.04% from anything killed in the Crimson.
I spawn the Head of Cthulhu,
then kill it and it's Creepers and see if it drops anything.
The end.

That's all I do for now but...

This is where you come in,
can someone tell me if this is a good "method" and/or if there's any easier and quicker way to get the Crimson Key Mold.
I also tried that ocean method too but with only using Red Ice.
Then I drained my ocean on accident.

But anyways,
please, someone help me try getting that Crimson Key Mold.
I don't want to farm for like a year
just to give up without having anything in the end.

SOMEJUAN PLS HALP ME, AM STRUGGELIN TO DU DIS!!!!!

There are many methods, a good one is make a flat spot on the crimson and spawn pirate invasions, goblin invasions, and moon events in it.

I tried that, but even with Water Candles, I don't have a high enough spawn rate to get a Key Mold.
It just takes patience, I would try your other ocean with the red ice because that's what works best for me. In the PC version I got a corruption key mold the first five minutes with that farm (ice key mold a couple days later).

Dig out 500 Blocks and replace it with Crimson Blocks. Dig out the middle and make a floating platform. Below make a trench fillee with a very thin layer of lava, enough to kill enemies but thin enough that it won't melt items. On the floating platform, craft a Table or Workbench and place a Water Candle on top and drink a Battle Potion. And Voila!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-03-28-14-43-44.png
    Screenshot_2015-03-28-14-43-44.png
    185.9 KB · Views: 618
  • 1427575404535.jpg
    1427575404535.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 874
Dig out 500 Blocks and replace it with Crimson Blocks. Dig out the middle and make a floating platform. Below make a trench fillee with a very thin layer of lava, enough to kill enemies but thin enough that it won't melt items. On the floating platform, craft a Table or Workbench and place a Water Candle on top and drink a Battle Potion. And Voila!
You can also hold a water candle with the placed one and the battle potion

Hey, people. I got the Key Mold! Finally, but the Vampire Knives aren't that rewarding. They're not very helpful for fast-kills, but still useful.
Now how do I close forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom