Resolved Crimson out of nowhere

ThePixelleer

Terrarian
I had been very cautious about crimson on my world. I created another world to get ores, never smashed an alter, and almost immediately started crimson control and quarantine the second I got a adamantite pickax. It had only been a few days of digging to separate the crimson and hollow when I noticed something small on the bottom of the map. I wen't to look at it and noticed it was crimson. I was already perturbed because now I would have to deal with this crimson that somehow propagated as thickly as the beginning biomes themselves. I decided that I had no idea where this stuff was going so I decided to look into it a little bit deeper. Call it cheating if you want but I had enough of spending hours digging through this garbage so I decided to download Terramap to see how in the world it even got down there. It's about at this point that I realize that everything I've done was a waste of time because my entire world in just a few hours into hard mode had completely annihilated itself. Currently I'm a little more than "perturbed" and wondering how in the world Crimson managed to do that.
Crimson.png

It's fascinating to finally see someone who didn't spoil the hardmode burst for themself. It makes me wish things like that happened more often.

Wow I knew it spread out suddenly when hardmode started but not like that, well now I understand why crimson in the jungle is a death sentence.

Back
Top Bottom