Weapons & Equip Crimson Rod and NImbus Rod Changes

Would you like to see this change applied to the Crimson Rod, Nimbus Rod, etc.

• Yes

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

Nekohime

Queen Bee
I'll be honest i'm not a fan of either these items. And that's because they have 0 knockback and that's to prevent them from being used to create barriers. Which makes sense do to how they function trap an enemy in a hole and rain death from above.

Then I had an idea though. Two actually. What if you could cause the clouds to move?
-A left click would spawn a cloud. And a right click would cause the clouds to drift to that point.
-When the clouds drift they continue to rain down projectiles.
-One issue is with the nimbus rod double cloud and right clicking would cause them to stack. Perhaps having it only effect one cloud and alternate to which one is effected.

I'll be honest i'm not a fan of either these items. And that's because they have 0 knockback and that's to prevent them from being used to create barriers. Which makes sense do to how they function trap an enemy in a hole and rain death from above.

Then I had an idea though. Two actually. What if you could cause the clouds to move?
-A left click would spawn a cloud. And a right click would cause the clouds to drift to that point.
-When the clouds drift they continue to rain down projectiles.
-One issue is with the nimbus rod double cloud and right clicking would cause them to stack. Perhaps having it only effect one cloud and alternate to which one is effected.
I like this, but I think then It should probably turn into a summon item.

Not different enough compared to just resummoning the cloud where you'd want it to move (in fact it's most likely worse than that, resummoning is instant) and Nimbus Rod is far from being an item that needs a buff.

Pass for me.

Back
Top Bottom