• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
J Bame
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• How u get jungle spores and vines?
    TheWorfer27
    TheWorfer27
    Head to spawn, and go the opposite way as the snow biome. When you find a biome with wood that has "rich" in the name, go underground. An item that can be broken gives jungle spores and a mob gives vines.
    Lamia Clause
    Lamia Clause
    The Spores Glow Really Bright And Man Eaters Can Go Through Walls, However They Are Always Attached To A Block, And Can Only Reach So Far Out. They Can Deal Alot Of Damage Though, So Be Careful.
    It says it’s like a boomerang and does 24 damage and has a chance to poison
    J Bame
    J Bame
    Not really, it's even worse than your Ice Blade. You can however craft an Amazon yoyo with the Jungle's materials, and i guarantee you that it'll your best weapon for a while.
    I’ve seen so many cool things
    J Bame
    J Bame
    The best thing you can do right now is get a Gold/Platinum bow with some Frostburn arrows, and try to kill the Eye of Cthulhu with it.
    There is not much more I can tell you, but I can say that you're gonna find those "cool things" pretty soon :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom