Single Thread RP Crisis Averted: Skyrim RolePlay

"So... pointless categorization based on supposed inherit skills? Sounds a bit like racism..."
"Well, yes and no. Their abilities aren't better than the other's abilities, but rather just have different effects. For instance, Bretons can absorb magic from enemies, and are naturally resistant to magic. Nords can make enemies flee for thirty seconds, and have resistance towards frost. Imperials can calm nearby enemies, and are better at finding gold. Redguards can gain back stamina faster for a short amount of time, and are resistant to poison. As for my race, we have better sight in the dark, and thanks to our claws, our punches hurt a lot more than other races. And Elijah's race, the Argonians, are able to breath underwater, and can usually heal faster for a short amount of time, though Elijah's mom seems to have amplified that for him. However, people do unfairly group members of races in different ways."

She'd just nod, unable to think of something to say.
"You'll catch on. Elijah and Tantul are both inside with Rakeun the Dragonborn and my fiancé Keldal."
(I realized I forgot an e when Elijah had been trying to call Rakeun his fiancée, but luckily I can't make that mistake here, because they're both guys. XD)

"I can't blame you there. Honestly, now that you have the Thalmor scared to pull more bull:red:, I'm sure some people will warm up to the Empire. Then there's the previously mentioned stubborn ones."
(I know, and I hate it!)

*Sinbar would be wandering around outside, and would see this.*
"By the gods!"
*He begins rushing over.*
"And they're stubborn about the most idiotic things."

(HOLY :red: MY MOM HELPS ME WITH MATH FOR TEN MINUTES AND YALL GO NUTS)

"And they're stubborn about the most idiotic things."

(HOLY :red: MY MOM HELPS ME WITH MATH FOR TEN MINUTES AND YALL GO NUTS)
"Yep. Even when the dragonborn, the hero that they supposedly believe is sent by the gods, tells them that they're wrong. For people who claim they follow you, they do a poor job demonstrating it."

(Yeah...)

"Yep. Even when the dragonborn, the hero that they supposedly believe is sent by the gods, tells them that they're wrong. For people who claim they follow you, they do a poor job demonstrating it."

(Yeah...)
"Exactly, and it really ticks me off. If you didn't know, there was a time where the last few remaining Blades, whom are supposed to obey whatever dragonborn exists at the time without question, were being stubborn as all hell about wanting one of the first nice and helpful dragons I ever met killed. I was having none of it."

"Mechanical machines."
"Ah. So like the Dwemer machines here."
"Exactly, and it really ticks me off. If you didn't know, there was a time where the last few remaining Blades, whom are supposed to obey whatever dragonborn exists at the time without question, were being stubborn as all hell about wanting one of the first nice and helpful dragons I ever met killed. I was having none of it."
"What changed?"

Back
Top Bottom