Single Thread RP Crisis Averted: Skyrim RolePlay

"Oh? Would you mind telling me more?"

"No, otherwise I would remember them. They've been gone longer than any race has been around."
"It was a while ago, I don't remember the details, but apparently Elijah returned from some adventure, and did not appreciate the way things were with me pretty much being against them. So he worked to fix that."

"Yep, and he did a pretty good job of convincing Delphine and Esbern that wanting Paarthurnax dead was stupid, especially considering the Blades lack of numbers and the ongoing Thalmor threat."
"That sounds like Elijah. He doesn't seem like the type of guy to let an old grudge cost him the chance to save the lives of the people he cares about. May I also assume this is how you two met and started becoming close?"
(You did get some details wrong, which honestly is to be expected from something that old, so here's a summary: Elijah had been returning from getting his repeating nightmare of his parents' deaths (because he didn't yet know that his mother was still alive) removed from his head permanently, when he was ambushed by the Thalmor. He was chased into a cave, where Rakeun saved him. He immediatly got on his knee to respect Rakeun, and she told him off for what the Blades did. And Elijah, being the type of guy he, while not knowing too much about Paarthurnax, was smart enough to prioritize stopping the Thalmor, so he used his connection to Delphine and Esbern to convince them not to kill Paarthurnax so that they could convince Rakeun to help them fight the Thalmor. It was also during this battle that Elijah and Rakeun started having a close connection, including Elijah giving Rakeun her name, because she had said that she didn't have one that she remembered, which is probably something Rakeun should mention, as it was a pretty key part in their relationship.)
"Do you people have cannons?"
"...no?..."

"That sounds like Elijah. He doesn't seem like the type of guy to let an old grudge cost him the chance to save the lives of the people he cares about. May I also assume this is how you two met and started becoming close?"
(You did get some details wrong, which honestly is to be expected from something that old, so here's a summary: Elijah had been returning from getting his repeating nightmare of his parents' deaths (because he didn't yet know that his mother was still alive) removed from his head permanently, when he was ambushed by the Thalmor. He was chased into a cave, where Rakeun saved him. He immediatly got on his knee to respect Rakeun, and she told him off for what the Blades did. And Elijah, being the type of guy he, while not knowing too much about Paarthurnax, was smart enough to prioritize stopping the Thalmor, so he used his connection to Delphine and Esbern to convince them not to kill Paarthurnax so that they could convince Rakeun to help them fight the Thalmor. It was also during this battle that Elijah and Rakeun started having a close connection, including Elijah giving Rakeun her name, because she had said that she didn't have one that she remembered, which is probably something Rakeun should mention, as it was a pretty key part in their relationship.)

"...no?..."
(ah ok)
"I think I met him while he was being chased by some thalmor, and I saved him. I believe this was before he convinced the rest of the blades to not kill paarthurnax too."

Back
Top Bottom