Cthulhu event!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robot Scout

Terrarian
WHAT IS THAT THING?!?! <------- Cthulhu 's summon text. Okay, let's start this suggestion to add in Cthulhu. But it won't be like some crappy suggestion. So, here's the idea:
Cthulhu will spawn with the combination of using a celestial sigil in the ocean. Then Cthulhu will rise up out of the ocean and try to kill you. He is like a event to test your skill. He can't be beaten due to a certain video I watched saying how a boat Rammed into cthulhu's head over and over without killing him. It will start with you fighting 3 eyes of Cthulhu. Easy right? Nope, because they will have the health of Spazmatsm.
After killing them, you will fight a brain of Cthulhu with the health of The destroyer. Then, you will fight both of the waves at the same time. Then, you shall fight a whole ton of crimson mobs with Very high Health and defense. No matter what, you shall fight them, even if your world is corruption. The reason for this is that the Crimson doesn't have many mobs, so I made it so that it would have a good reason to exist.
Now, I am including a mini boss, The bloodmother.

Sprites needed!
Health: 4000
Damage: 50
Knock back given: High
Knock back taken: low
Speed: Fast.
Looks kind of like the spiders in the Crimson, but HUGE, UGLIER, AND SCARIER.

When you beat the Crimson wave, Cthulhu Looks at you, and Tries to smash at you with his hands. This is fast, and if you get hit, it will be a instant kill. The music will be like The hero, by Nostalgia: Link will be added soon.
DURING THIS EVENT, YOU CANT, AND I QUOTE, YOU CANT: LEAVE THE OCEAN DURING THIS EVENT!!! IF YOU DO, YOU WILL INSTANTLY GET TELEPORTED BACK TO CTHULHU!!!!
THIS IS A WIP!!!! I Will take polite criticism with open arms. Just give a reason why you disagree and I will try to answer all of your questions/Suggestions!!!

Please don't make full Cthulu suggestions. They violate the rules of this forum, as Loki said. Disembodied parts are allowed though.

Don't worry about your mistake. Every makes one. But mods/Devs will most likely lock the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom