Cthulu According To Re-Logic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lizardead

Skeletron
I'm not sure if this is has been done before, or even if this is the right place to post this, but I thought this was too good to pass up.

Ever wonder what the Eldritch horror that is Cthulu looks like combined with Re-Logic's in-game depictons of its brain, eyes, and other yet-to-be seen organs?

Because it's actually pretty stupid.

Cthulu According To Redigit.png

Yeah, I think that just took away any lingering fear I had from actually reading H.P. Lovecraft's novels.

Dude, both the Eye and the Brain are actually hidden in his head.
Btw, here is a sketch of Cthulhu made by Tiy (who is a former member of Re-Logic)
800px-Cthulu.png

Dude, both the Eye and the Brain are actually hidden in his head.
Btw, here is a sketch of Cthulhu made by Tiy (who is a former member of Re-Logic)
800px-Cthulu.png
It would be really epic if there were large scale bosses like this in Terraria. Like, when it summons, the whole screen zooms out, and then suddenly you are fighting something this large.

Derpthulhu best boss I give 666666 support

Jokin aside, like Haloboy said I don't think that's how it works...

I picture the terraria iteration of cthulhu to be horribly mutilated, With his eyes gouged out and a gaping hole in the back of his skull, Possibly with parasitic chimeras and blood crawlers squirming through his wounds. :3

I think they're implying that Cthulhu's big, so it's eyes would be normal size. And it's brain. Also you spelled Cthulhu wrong. But now I don't feel so obliged to make sacrifices to The Great One. Thanks! You made me stop worshipping him!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom