CTRL V

An interesting contrast that I have is I am in a loving same-sex relationship that I wouldn't trade for any worldly thing ~ and oppose same-sex marriage being a national mandate. As a Christian I wake up everyday to have to come to terms with the concept being abominable according to God, but I also understand that God gave me the ability to make my own choices and that regardless of what sin we put in the spotlight, that I'm forgiven.

...Oh, this

BUYING > Australium Flamethrower
If only I had one...
I would use it so much :p

upload_2015-4-5_0-35-49.png
Why does it spontaneously printscreen now and then?

Biological Status
  • Name: Iris Ganonda the Draco, or just "Iris"
  • Sex: Female
General Appearance
  • Overall Appearance: Iris, at first sight, doesn't look all that different. She has bright blue eyes, and she has long, blonde hair. In terms of shape, she's rather tall for her age, but is about the right weight. But, of course, when you look closer, the differences become evident. If you look closer into her seemingly normal eyes, you can see something odd. Her pupils are slightly lighter than they should be, with slits within in a darker black. It also appears as if there is fire dancing inside them, though this is hardly easy to see, and so only those looking close and deep can see. . That's not all, either. Her cheeks are always slightly redder than normal, as if in a permanent blush. Her teeth are sharper than knives (though not pointy). Her nails glitter blue, and are more like large scales. Overall, she really isn't normal.
  • Normal Wear: usually wears an orange shirt with a purple coat. Alongside this, she wears jeans and black leather shoes. She also wears a plain purple ribbon on her head. On special occasions, she replaces her normal ribbon to fit with the occasion, such as on Halloween she wears a black ribbon with a skull pattern, even over any costume she wears.
  • Formal Wear: of course, even this girl has formal wear. In her formal wear, she wears a long dress. Said dress is White with a purple stripe on the sleeves. Her ribbon remains the same colour it would be on that day. She also wears sandals.
  • Sleep Wear: In sleep, Iris wears dark blue and purple striped pyjamas. This is one of the few occasions where she does not wear her bow.
  • DRAGON: there is very little known about her dragon form. This includes appearance, since the only one to have seen the true form of Iris is the Wizard Ganonda. However, what is known from how she describes her is that it greatly resembles a type of dragon from Valkemore. This is known as the "Bluesang Lindwurm".
    Blusang_Lindwurm_female_hatchi.png
    The above picture is what the Bluesang Lindwurm looks like around her age, and, hence, roughly what Iris' Dragon looks like. It's size is about that of the teens around it.
Mental and Physical State
  • Personality: Iris is a carefree and energetic girl who loves to party! When asked about her odd qualities in appearance, she doesn't appear to care. After all, it's "just part of my being". She likes to joke around and make puns. She can prank if she wants to, too, so she's dangerous in a harmless way. Even if she does fall in love, it won't affect her bouncing off the walls. She's also a great dancer. Random fact: her favourite song to listen and dance to is Caramelldansen. In battle, she prefers to stay nimble, so she prefers light weapons. She can only transform into her dragon form if she is in a large amount of danger.
  • Biography:
    it was 14 years ago, on a coast in Valkemore. Several eggs were laid by various dragons. Some of these were Bluesang Lindwurms. Not long after, all of these eggs cracked and opened, revealing the children inside. Now, it was dangerous being a hatchling in those times. Wizards and witches of all kinds loved to raise dragons to do their bidding. This meant hatchlings and eggs had to be very closely watched to prevent a case of Dragon-napping. Nothing would stop them other than an angry dragon. ' It was this day that a mother was not in the mood for focus. The fact that another breed of dragon with a habit of giving others daydreams had just passed by had not helped. Because of this, the wizard Ganonda was able to dragon-nap a child quickly and escape. While raising, Ganonda had thought of a different strategy; perhaps turning the dragon to a human child would help? Testing it, it worked. Thus, Iris lived a relatively dragon-free life. However, it was known between them that she would have to go to school some day. So, she was applied for Lone Tree High School. But, before she left, she was given a lock to her power. Only when she was in danger could she transform to her dragon form.
  • Class: Mage
  • Sub-Class: Draconic Caster
Other Requirements
  • Weapon Given: Dragon's Spear. A thin but indestructible spear. It's tip is carved from a dragon's claw.
  • Notes: Dance to the beat, wave your hands together, come feel the heat, forever and forever~
  • (Optional) Normal Theme: Here, because she likes Caramelldansen, and it fits her excitable personality. No current battle theme.

Back
Top Bottom