CTRL V

upload_2019-2-25_9-21-25.png

Warning: I don't agree with the things I wrote here, this is a :red:ed copypasta

:red: your religion :red: your country your armenian country :red: your family :red: your mom are their a country called armenian the kid that I :red:ed their mom???!!!! :red: your flag your flag is a copy!!! :red: you why are you talking?! Do you have a history :red: your history you were begging for money russians made us sit in the İrevan khanate they got from us the country that I :red:ed their mom didn't same thing happen???nakchivan history is longer longer than your country the :red:ing kid give me your number I will show the history!!!!!! :red:ing :red: your Evil armenian country your county your cross!!!!!

Today occurred an event that can be called no less than a christmas miracle. Last night, the german troops began to sing christmas carols, and soon my fellow troops and i began to join them. Today, something even more unbelievable happened. Early in the morning, a few german troops began to walk into no man’s land, wishing us merry christmas. We feared it to be a trap at first, but it soon became clear that these men were unarmed. Cautiously, some of our soldiers left the trenches and shook their hands. We exchanged gifts and even played a game of football. Perhaps if more people had kindness like this, the war truly would have been over by christmas. However, i, as well as a few other men, used this time for another job: carrying the bodies off of no man’s land. These bodies remind me that even though there was none today, the violence of this war will still be forever etched into my mind, but i hope this act of chivalry will be just as vivid. This war feels like nothing but disease, death, famine, and cruelty; i pray that no man will have to see the corpses of young men men they once knew, hear the scream of a friend being killed, smell the burning odour of petrol and feel its cruel fire destroy their lungs. I may never leave this shallow grave and see my home of Great Britain again, but at least this one day has given us a break, however brief, from the torture that is war. The generals were not happy, and i can imagine why; to us, we are no longer fighting germany, we are now fighting german men. To kill an enemy is one thing, but to kill a man is a burden one has to carry their entire lives. I expect, somberly that no sort of truce like this will ever happen again, no matter how much we hope.

Back
Top Bottom