Pixel Art Custom Emoticons

Which two NPCs should receive full set of emoticons next? (Please choose one male and one female)

• Painter

• Dye Trader

• Demolitionist

• Arms Dealer

• Party Girl

• Stylist

• Angler

• Goblin Tinkerer

• Witch Doctor

• Clothier

• Mechanic

• Truffle

• Wizard

• Steampunker

• Cyborg

• Santa Claus

• Traveling Merchant

• Pirate

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
5bN6dlt.gif

Ahh yeah! Now I get to sigh, in style!
Helena sigh.gif

If you are unhappy with the emotion you've received feel free to PM me about it so I can try to fix it.

Here is my character:

SFFwAZn.png

An animated bouncy normal smile would be great, but as the others are just heads, it'd be fine to just be non-animated without the arms and spring.

IVfXf9I.png
bDCiL5X.png

May i please have a wisp emoticon
I would like the wisp's flames to be animated please :)
SeGU0Tk.gif

Lol....these are cool, but there is no chance we will be adding individual emotes - I think you guys can understand why. :)

That said, you can always save the image url (or image itself) and use them that way.
What about the nurse emotes?:nurse:

If you are unhappy with the emotion you've received feel free to PM me about it so I can try to fix it.

IVfXf9I.png
bDCiL5X.png

SeGU0Tk.gif
It's great, thanks!
bDCiL5X.png

I love the crown, though just wondering about the red outline.

As I noted in the thread, once I have a solid male counterpart, I will take it up with Skiphs and perhaps add both.
Maybe the Arms Dealer? Cuz.. Nurse and Arms Dealer. Then maybe Goblin and Mechanic next?

I see you got your hands full with awesome emote-requests =w=
I'd request one myself, but I'd feel bad for doing so, so you just keep up the awesome work and have a good day~

Hmm. The only thing I'd request is best done animated, a Lost Girl/Nymph combo. Since there needs to bea back-up request for that, I'll make that one of Redigit to go with Cenx, either his dev armour helmet or his actual face in TCF smiley form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom