Other Literature Custom/Nonexistant Bestiary Entries

zenithspeed

The Destroyer
Some entities don't have an entry in the Bestiary, for various reasons, so I thought I'd make them just for fun.

Also note that some of the descriptions are on the funnier side, while others are more serious, and many are probably too large to fit in the in-game text space.

I couldn't find a good prefix for this so it's going in Other Literature cause I couldn't find anything that was more suitable.

Killable enemies with no entry

Pirate's Curse
3 stars
"A pirate captain's will to fight is so strong that it manifests in a physical form after death, hoping to enact revenge on their killer."

Jungle Mimic
5 stars
"Mimics overgrown by the thick growths of the jungle become strengthened by the vines. They seem to consume more unusual items compared to their relatives."

Golden Slime
5 stars
"Some slimes have a diet that is composed purely of money. They drop them a lot when they're hit, making them substantially lighter."

Spiked Slime
1 star
"Certain slimes have spikes made of hardened gel, which can be launched at attackers and then regrown from the slime's body."

Unkillable enemies

Blazing Wheel
2 stars
"A wheel of fire kept running by the dungeon's curse. It travels along walls, floors, and ceilings at a remarkably high speed."

Spike Ball
2 stars
"A spinning ball-on-chain weapon fixed to the floor. The dungeon's curse grants it perpetual motion."

True Eye of Cthulhu
5 stars
"Cthulhu's eyes have been reborn and granted new power through the Moon Lord, providing otherworldly levels of offensive power."

Other

Player/Terrarian
1 star
"A special human with heightened abilities, including enhanced mobility, greatly improved physical strength and intelligence, the ability to survive in deadly climates and even being able to breathe in the vacuum of space."

Feel free to suggest more, I guess.

Last edited:
In the Blazing Wheel entry, should be floors

In both the Jungle Mimic and Player entries, the end quote is missing, and "vacuum" is misspelled in the Player entry as well

Other than those minor mistakes, I like these!
i noticed the "floora" after writing but was too lazy to fix it, thanks for the others though, i'll go fix those now

Back
Top Bottom