Custom vanity shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
so what your saying is that WE make the vanity and YOU just collect it for 6 gold? seems like more work for us if you ask me. by end game or near it people can do it them selves instead of connecting to your world and giving you the gold.

All you would need to do is go to 'custom loadout maker' and make a vanity and download the picture post it, and I'll make it on Terraria and I'll charge a suggested price
thats what you said. im using this information. going by your words we create it and you collect the items and give them to us

What flaws? The only thing the customer needs to do is go to custom loadout maker, make a vanity, send me a picture and I'll get the pieces, and then I can get it to the for 6 gold
YOU stated that orders can not be placed due to laziness. the reason people "might" place orders is because they dont want to do it themselves. people are going t pay you in virtual money for something your kind of telling them to do them self's, which is simple by end game. "what major flaws"

further more people pay other people to do things, because they dont want to do the task themself. its like going to a store and you buy something but them the cashier says, "now now, are you buying these carrots because your too lazy to grow them yourself?" and im like "YES! because i dont want to go through the labor myself because i have better things to do. sorry if im coming off harsh but im seeing things wrong with the system

I never said that
i cant believe you right now. you god damn edited your post. well, at least one flaw is gone. but really dude, you cant say you never say something and then remove what you said, thats not right. accepting your mistakes is, but this, no. im done here, your making me go mad. even if i did have console i would never use this system. toodles

This is dumb. If you want gold so much go cheat it in. Or get gold from other people who have cheated it in. People have all the materials they need to make the sets. Let them ask for a theme and you make the vanity set.

While it's not cool to edit posts and pretend not to, if someone is selling something that you don't want to buy, you're not obligated to buy it or fix the shop. I'm hoping that this thread can lose the frustration and misunderstandings, and get back on track.

If you don't want more info, if you don't want to make a purchase, please move on to another thread.

If anyone has any questions, you can send me a private message by clicking on the 'Start a Conversation' link that appears under my avatar at the bottom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom