Game Mechanics Cute fishron in the the rain

Do you want the cute fishron mount to move faster constantly while it's raining?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Z.allum

Terrarian
I play a lot of expert mode terraria and i find the cute fishron mount very useful. I like that it can fly limitlessly and swim in the water.
As you probably know when cute fisher on goes into water he gets a buff which makes hime go faster. I think that because when he gets wet he goes faster, he should also move faster when it's raining. It will be nicer to just be able to fly quickly in the rain instead of having to dip him in water every once in a while.

I play a lot of expert mode terraria and i find the cute fishron mount very useful. I like that it can fly limitlessly and swim in the water.
As you probably know when cute fisher on goes into water he gets a buff which makes hime go faster. I think that because when he gets wet he goes faster, he should also move faster when it's raining. It will be nicer to just be able to fly quickly in the rain instead of having to dip him in water every once in a while.

I don't think this would be a good idea. The speed bonus should be situational, and that situation is being in water or being at low health. Making it permanent under a certain, rather stable condition would somewhat ruin the balance. Just imagine if the same would apply to Fishron Wings.

I don't think this would be a good idea. The speed bonus should be situational, and that situation is being in water or being at low health. Making it permanent under a certain, rather stable condition would somewhat ruin the balance. Just imagine if the same would apply to Fishron Wings.
Fishron wings make you move faster through liquids but the fishron mount goes faster when it's wet. I would not consider flying through the rain going through liquids but I would say that the rain is making you wet.

Fishron wings make you move faster through liquids but the fishron mount goes faster when it's wet. I would not consider flying through the rain going through liquids but I would say that the rain is making you wet.
It might not be enough water to do such a thing. Besides, game balance should take priority over logic.

Back
Top Bottom