NPCs & Enemies D-moNA: A demonic worm in Hardmode.

TheGuideIsEvil

Terrarian
I like hardmode. XD

D-moNA resembles a Wall of Flesh colored worm. Uniquely, they resemble a helix of DNA, hence the pun on "demon" and "DNA". The grooves of the helix are blood veins. D-monAs will spawn in the Hardmode Underworld.

They have the unique ability to attack twice, given their helical nature. They curve multiple times, essentially. This means that D-moNAs can be a little annoying.

They drop nothing but coins.

Last edited:
I like hardmode. XD

D-moNA resembles a Wall of Flesh colored worm. Uniquely, they resemble a helix of DNA, hence the pun on "demon" and "DNA". The grooves of the helix are blood veins. D-monAs will spawn in the Hardmode Underworld.

They have the unique ability to attack twice, given their helical nature. They curve multiple times, essentially. This means that D-moNAs can be a little annoying.

They drop nothing but coins.
I kind of like your idea only an idea your rest of it I don't care for whatsoever.

They should be able to drop pieces and parts of other monsters comprised of their DNA. They drop All flesh or organic material, randomly of course.

But then again this is very similar to other ideas that people have had my own included.

I kind of like your idea only an idea your rest of it I don't care for whatsoever.

They should be able to drop pieces and parts of other monsters comprised of their DNA. They drop All flesh or organic material, randomly of course.

But then again this is very similar to other ideas that people have had my own included.
Ah..ok..

Back
Top Bottom