tModLoader Da Dude Mod

What should I add to the mod?

• Items (Weapons, Tools, Accessories, ect.)

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Bosses

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Progression based things (Like a new hardmode)

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • NPCs (Town NPCs, monsters, and just friendly animals)

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah... honestly, you wont be able to do 16 bosses. I'd advise you make less, but more polished and not make as much as possible and fitting them everywhere you can

Yeah... honestly, you wont be able to do 16 bosses. I'd advise you make less, but more polished and not make as much as possible and fitting them everywhere you can
You make a good point, but it would be a devastation if I were to shave off bosses because they all have their own items. It'd would also wreck the progress of those who are at the stage of said removed boss, and probably cause confusion. But in short, you make a good point.

You can copy and paste the sprites from your mod sources folder to the topic to show the items and tell what they do and how to get them.

Dude I know you cant sprite but quit adding till you can atleast add better sprites they are so bad it makes me unable to play this mod.

Dude I know you cant sprite but quit adding till you can atleast add better sprites they are so bad it makes me unable to play this mod.
You can make an opinion, but that just hurts. And you have to bear in mind, I only planned for me and my friend to play this, I just wanted to at least let the world get to know it.

Last edited:
I tried to test and the game said that is incompatible with the tmodloader newest version, so excited and huge support!
I've taken a little look in the wiki and the bosses idea is awesome (I love bosses, Kappa).:D

You can make an opinion, but that just hurts. And you have to bear in mind, I only planned for me and my friend to play this, I just wanted to at least let the world get to know it.

Dont worry about that if you ever want new sprites for your mod there are guys on the art section of the formum that you could ask to help you or maybe even on tmodloader's discord.

Could you please add more common enemies there's too many mods based on bosses that take forever to be able to summon. It would just be really neat if you added more common enemies just make them like maybe bigger like the ice golem and some really small and some just average height and like add unique attacks to them I'd just really enjoy that and it would be really refreshing to everyone's daily playthroughs.

Could you please add more common enemies there's too many mods based on bosses that take forever to be able to summon. It would just be really neat if you added more common enemies just make them like maybe bigger like the ice golem and some really small and some just average height and like add unique attacks to them I'd just really enjoy that and it would be really refreshing to everyone's daily playthroughs.
I'll keep it in mind. Next few updates should introduce some new enemies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom