Console Day 1 of asking devs to update Ps Vita version to 1.2

So PS Vita Terraria still exist?

Making "day 1 asking for", "day 2 asking for", "day 3 asking for", etc, it's a very good way to be banned

I recommend you just make 1 post

Sony will no longer accept or distribute updates or new titles for the PS Vita or PS3

Sony will no longer distribute developer consoles to developers to work on updates or new titles

Even if the Terraria developers wanted to, there is no path to accomplish what you are asking for.

So PS Vita Terraria still exist?

Making "day 1 asking for", "day 2 asking for", "day 3 asking for", etc, it's a very good way to be banned

I recommend you just make 1 post
i never planned on making a post for every day, just wanted to continue this one, but now i know its useless :/

Sony will no longer accept or distribute updates or new titles for the PS Vita or PS3

Sony will no longer distribute developer consoles to developers to work on updates or new titles

Even if the Terraria developers wanted to, there is no path to accomplish what you are asking for.
Hi!
Is there any way of transferring my old Vita saves to PC/Android Terraria?
Thanks is advance

UPD: I have the .PLR and .WLD files from Vita, just can't manage to load those in a current PC/Android versions

Last edited:
There might be a chance if the files are .wld or .plr, otherwise it is very likely a no
I know that Terraria saves it's world and player files under documents>my games on windows, it might be worth a try

There might be a chance if the files are .wld or .plr, otherwise it is very likely a no
I know that Terraria saves it's world and player files under documents>my games on windows, it might be worth a try
Yes, sure. I know that, thanks anyway!

I've updated my previous post to include the line that I already have the .PLR and .WLD files from Vita.
But the current versions say that it is unknown world/player and refuse to load it.

This is because the format has been changed several times during the time to 1.4.4.9.
Does opening those plr files in terrasavr and the wld files in tedit on PC work?

Does opening those plr files in terrasavr and the wld files in tedit on PC work?
No, current versions of terrasavr and tedit (or even terramap for view only) don't load those with various error messages or just plain crashes :(

This is because the format has been changed several times during the time to 1.4.4.9.
Do you think it would be possible to gradually upgrade the save files by opening those in older versions and gradually upgrading the save file versions up to date?

Hi!
Thanks is advance

UPD: I have the .PLR and .WLD files from Vita, just can't manage to load those in a current PC/Android versions
I believe the old-gen console saves were not in a format compatible with other platforms, even if they have the same naming format. Those save files were designed by Engine Software, not the current devs (Re-Logic and DR Studios)

They were never intended to be downloaded and transferred to another platform, so I don't think they would work (unless someone somewhere created a conversion tool that I am not aware of).

I believe the old-gen console saves were not in a format compatible with other platforms, even if they have the same naming format. Those save files were designed by Engine Software, not the current devs (Re-Logic and DR Studios)
Oh, that's unfortunate
They were never intended to be downloaded and transferred to another platform,
This part makes sense, but also makes me sad
so I don't think they would work (unless someone somewhere created a conversion tool that I am not aware of).
Thanks anyway! I will try an old PC version to open it (with no hope that it'll work, but just to put a check mark there).

UPD: tModLoader didn't do it (it has some legacy options. I used 1.3 as the oldest one)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom