Weapons & Equip De-Creating Items

There's always the exctractinator idea I mentioned...
Your idea it's cool too, but it would be complicated to program, because the Extractinator have about 25 items to give if it receive 2 specific items, but with this "De-Crafting" stuff, it would be about 15 specific items or more to give 4~20 specifc ore bars, and more 15 another specific items to give another 4~20 specific bars.
To sum up: It would be so much difficulty to work for an programmer of the game.

Your idea it's cool too, but it would be complicated to program, because the Extractinator have about 25 items to give if it receive 2 specific items, but with this "De-Crafting" stuff, it would be about 15 specific items or more to give 4~20 specifc ore bars, and more 15 another specific items to give another 4~20 specific bars.
To sum up: It would be so much difficulty to work for an programmer of the game.
I thought it wouldn't be much more difficult to program than normal crafting, since its basically the same, only you put in one item and you receive multiple items. I don't know for sure though, since I don't know how to program a video game.

I think smelting would be good, as it is just for armors and simples weapons like Iron Sword and stuff.
And the Ancient Sets have to be included, because they actually have one properly ore.
(I removed the color of your text because I can't read very well.)
Sorry about that. Red is just my favorite color. I am happy you liked my input. :)

The Ancient Cobalt Armor problem could be fixed by 2 methods:
The Decrafting Station would be obtainable in Hardmode.
Ancient Cobalt Armor would be ``uncrafted´´ into Jungle Armor materials.

Fact: it would allow free reforging.
Ex: I want an excalibur, and a good one. I craft it and... it is broken. Damn. But I rejoice! I simply put it in the de-creator, bring back my hallowed bars, and try again! And boom! Free legendary excalibur!

This idea looks pretty good! The only thing I would suggest is having a cost to de-craft something based on the item's worth, rather than having half of the materials taken away.

Fact: it would allow free reforging.
Ex: I want an excalibur, and a good one. I craft it and... it is broken. Damn. But I rejoice! I simply put it in the de-creator, bring back my hallowed bars, and try again! And boom! Free legendary excalibur!

I think you are mistaken: http://prntscr.com/4ze7lo

Using the de-crafter takes half of the materials used in making the Excaliber, so it can't be used to "reforge" a "free legendary Excalibur". :p

This idea looks pretty good! The only thing I would suggest is having a cost to de-craft something based on the item's worth, rather than having half of the materials taken away.

I think you are mistaken: http://prntscr.com/4ze7lo

Using the de-crafter takes half of the materials used in making the Excaliber, so it isn't a free legendary Excalibur. :p

Oops, my bad! Well, then good suggestion.

The Ancient Cobalt Armor problem could be fixed by 2 methods:
The Decrafting Station would be obtainable in Hardmode.
Ancient Cobalt Armor would be ``uncrafted´´ into Jungle Armor materials.
Another would be not to allow it be be "uncrafted" as there is no way to craft it in the first place.

Loved all the support guys, I will be working on some sprites soon, and reform my post to something
I will be reforming the idea, so I will show something better.

Yes, well I have two ideas, one is for you to have to place your item into a slot, melt/disassemble it, and then place all the items in its own little storage, where items can be taken out of, but not put into. The other...

There's always the exctractinator idea I mentioned...
...is this.

Post edited with all the changes, check it out ;)
Nice! I like it!

Back
Top Bottom