Blocks & Decoration De-Housing Flags

Have you ever built a cool base you didn't want your NPCs in? I sure have, so I propose this:
Crafting station: Loom
5 silk + 1 "evil powder"
Makes 1 dehousing flag
4900f6ce5a7beb5.png

These could be placed on a wall, and it would desutibalize the housing, but it would be invisible unless housing flags were on.

Last edited:
Hm. I wouldn't mind this feature, but I don't think there's a need to actually craft an item to mark a house like this. 'Keep the NPCs out' should be available as a default, just like 'Make a certain NPC spawn here' is.

And I don't think it's that necessary of a feature, since you can ensure a house gets no NPCs by assigning every NPC a house.

Hm. I wouldn't mind this feature, but I don't think there's a need to actually craft an item to mark a house like this. 'Keep the NPCs out' should be available as a default, just like 'Make a certain NPC spawn here' is.

Yeah it should exist, but not in the form of an item, another good use of it would be to build houses in mass quantity so npcs arent just walking around as you're building more and dying as you buid them, or so you can prevent npcs from wandering around outside of your house if it's inaccessible, attacking random neutral enemies like slimes and then just running away leaving you to deal with them, it's a good idea, but should be built into the housing menu in the vanilla game

Back
Top Bottom