TCF Suggestion "Dead" reaction should give reaction score.

I am now mad at these new reactions again and want them to be done away with. (except "Sus")
I don't like that one purely because of people using it for that sort of meme thing.

I personally like Magical and Celebrate, those two have had some use, but, the axe and tree I think were just because of the war thing.

I honestly get the feeling the other new reactions were created solely to cover up the adding of axe and tree.

I don't like that one purely because of people using it for that sort of meme thing.
The one time I remember 'suspicious' being a lot more meaningful than words was in Arkhaii's Coliseum, but...
I'm surprised :boulder: hasn't been mentioned because it was literally only added for memes that have already become irrelevant.

The one time I remember 'suspicious' being a lot more meaningful than words was in Arkhaii's Coliseum, but...
I'm surprised :boulder: hasn't been mentioned because it was literally only added for memes that have already become irrelevant.
Oh I forgot that one even existed.
I generally think I only really use that in place of Angry but more lighthearted/joking.

I have decided to start an "apocalypse" of sorts! Everyone add a spoiler to your signature that lists what you personally use the "special" reactions for! (In general.)

Here's a template:
In general, this is what I use the "special" reactions for:
SuspiciousEyeAni.gif
->
Tombstone.png
->
FairyAni.gif
->
BoulderRoll.gif
->
treereact.png
->
axe.png
->

(I didn't include "Celebrate", because that one's rather self-explanatory already.)
If you don't use a certain reaction, or you don't feel like trying to come up with a description of how you use it, you can leave the space blank or put "N/A".

Last edited:
now i'm genuinely curious about what all of them are supposed to mean lol
from what i've seen (here & other places), fairy and tree are basically meaningless, axe is just dislike (you already have angry though???), demon eye is used for when you suspect suspicious activity (of course), and boulder, is, well boulder.

now i'm genuinely curious about what all of them are supposed to mean lol
from what i've seen (here & other places), fairy and tree are basically meaningless, axe is just dislike (you already have angry though???), demon eye is used for when you suspect suspicious activity (of course), and boulder, is, well boulder.
These are their original names (if I remember correctly):
Celebrate -> Celebrate
Suspicious -> Kinda Sus(picious looking Eye)
Dead -> I'm dying here
Magic -> Magical
Boulder -> It's a Trap!
Tree -> Terraria Seal of Approval
Axe -> Chop that Nonsense

(EDIT: I fixed the thing)

These are the orignal meanings (if I remember correctly):
Celebrate -> Celebrate
Suspicious -> Kinda Sus(picious looking Eye)
Dead -> I'm dying here
Magic -> Magical
Boulder -> It's a Trap!
Tree -> Terraria Seal of Approval
Axe -> Chop that Nonsense
i didn't mean it like that, but as in their general usage on the site

Back
Top Bottom