Blocks & Decoration Dear Cenx, from Jirachi, MewtheBubble and RubyHalo

Should the Pine Tree Furniture Set be completed like all of the other sets?

• Yeah! Go for it!

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • Meh, not really worth it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

[Genesys] Doomdesirer911

Official Terrarian
Dear @Cenx ,

I am Jirachi, a long time player of Terraria. Me and my sisters MewtheBubble and RubyHalo love Terraria to death and have accumulated roughly sixteen thousand hours of playtime between the three of us. We love everything about Terraria, and think it is the best game ever. Now... as to why I am posting this in Player Suggestions, is one pressing concern we have had with the furniture sets throughout Terraria. All of them are beautiful, and we love each one, but... there is one thing we haven't seen touched since it's inception, and it is kinda saddening to see. Without further ado, our humble request.

We as a family would be extremely grateful to see Terraria's Pine Tree Block Furniture Set (Made from Pine Tree Blocks from the christmas presents) fleshed out as much as the rest of the furniture sets, with a bathtub, sink, chest, sofa, bed, etcetera. I know you have a lot on your plate, and another thing on your list is probably not in the cards, but it would be deeply saddening to see this furniture set so unloved as Terraria comes to it's final chapter. If nothing else, please at least say you have seen this post, and taken the time to consider it. My sisters are amazing builders and I am slowly working towards doing speedruns myself, but this one thing is something all three of us have wanted since 1.2.4.1. Thank you for reading this, and we are looking forward to the Journey's End!

Jirachi, MewtheBubble and RubyHalo, Players celebrating our 5 year anniversary.

The candy cane furniture is also incomplete, and I agree in the completion.

Doing the math, that's about 1066 hours a year for each of you, or about 3 hours a day. That makes 7 months of non-stop Terraria for each of you.

Back
Top Bottom