Mobile Dear Mobile Terraria Devs

Sspyrshlsx

Official Terrarian
Dear Mobile Terraria Devs,

I've been playing mobile 1.3 for a long while (and unlocked all achievements already :happy:) and it's seriously fun. Though I don't know why the screen moves upwards upon opening the inventory, to avoid some kind of glitch? For supporting devices with smaller screens or something? If so, can you please add a feature that allows us to tweak if the screen moves or doesn't? Because, for example, there are some enemies below me and I open the inventory so I can't shoot them.

Thanks for your efforts on making this game even better!

Well, seems like we got no replies, I'm moving this issue to DR Studios. Thanks anyways, just wanted to let you know. :happy:

Last edited:
Dear Mobile Terraria Devs,

I've been playing mobile 1.3 for a long while (and unlocked all achievements already :happy:) and it's seriously fun. Though I don't know why the screen moves upwards upon opening the inventory, to avoid some kind of glitch? For supporting devices with smaller screens or something? If so, can you please add a feature that allows us to tweak if the screen moves or doesn't? Because, for example, there are some enemies below me and I open the inventory so I can't shoot them.

Thanks for your efforts on making this game even better!
Hi there @Sspyrshlsx, I’m not a developer but I’m guessing the inventory moves up to accommodate smaller screens. If it didn’t then my player would be covered up with the inventory open when playing on my iPhone SE

Back
Top Bottom