Secret World Seed Death Message ideas for Falling out of the world(Skyblock Seed)

Considering the fact that there's going to be a Skyblock seed, I'm assuming that the "floor" world border in the Underworld is going to perform something similar to how going too high in the Dont Dig Up/Zenith seeds in the sense that the space's "roof" world border instantly kills the player upon crossing it.

If this kind of thing is going to be added into the game, here are some proposed death messages:

• "<Player Name> threw themselves at the ground and 'missed'." (A reference to the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, particularly the part where it says about a knack in flying is "to throw yourself at the ground and miss." The player missed the ground, but they didn't fly; they just kept falling. Note that the single quotes would be double quotes ingame.)
  • "<Player Name> fell out of the world."
  • "<Player Name> went into the core."

I want to give some ideas too!

"<Player Name> tried diving into the abyss."
"<Player Name> discovered Hell."
"<Player Name> saw purple and black." (Reference to missing textures in Source Engine)
"<Player Name> messed up the cobblestone generator." (A reference to Minecraft skyblocks, and how they often involve getting an easy to mess up cobblestone generator. If you mess it up, you often have to restart entirely)
"<Player Name> was today's star in Boundary Break." (A reference to Boundary Break, where we basically take the camera anywhere we want)

I want to give some ideas too!

"<Player Name> tried diving into the abyss."
"<Player Name> discovered Hell."
"<Player Name> saw purple and black." (Reference to missing textures in Source Engine)
"<Player Name> messed up the cobblestone generator." (A reference to Minecraft skyblocks, and how they often involve getting an easy to mess up cobblestone generator. If you mess it up, you often have to restart entirely)
"<Player Name> was today's star in Boundary Break." (A reference to Boundary Break, where we basically take the camera anywhere we want)
Definitely some good ones!

OK I'm sorry but I HAVE to add more (atp they're probably gonna have to be voted for because so many good options are in this thread)

"<Player Name> forgot the teleport command."
"<Player Name>'s wings broke."
"<Player Name>'s nightmare came true." (Reference to endless falling, a very common nightmare)
"<Player Name> ceased to exist."
"<Player Name> hit rock bottom."
"<Player Name> failed The Floor is Lava!"

Back
Top Bottom