NPCs & Enemies Demon Mechant

Eyesofcuthulu

Terrarian
The demon king is a Npc that comes after you defeat the WOF, he sells demon/underworld themed things
Obsidian bricks 75 copper
Crystal shards 5 gold (there has to be an easier way of getting these)
Fire Bricks 2 silver sell for 75 copper (1 Obsidian brick + 2 Hellstone(When stepped on by mob/enemies gives "on fire" debuff.))
(I'm not done yet)​

Last edited:
Is it demon king or demon merchant...?

And is there literally anything else at all you’d want to add to this? The name(s) aren’t overly compelling

You can already craft the Obsidian bricks, and the Crystal Shards already grow at a fast enough rate to be a joke to gather in the Hallowed Caverns. The fire bricks would be pointless as Hellstone Bricks already have a similar funciton. Sure, they could affect enemies, but why would we need that when I could just burn them with the Lizhard Flamethrower trap?

Just looking at what you have so far from a numbers perspective, no.
Obsidian bricks 75 copper
Obsidian bricks don't have a sell price currently, so because items sell for 20% of their value, they would have to change the current sell price to 15 copper for that value to work.
Crystal shards 5 gold (there has to be an easier way of getting these)
That's really excessive. The current sell price for crystal shards is 16 silver, which means the value would be 80 silver.

I would recommend that you perhaps try fleshing out your ideas a little (or a lot) more before starting a thread, and make sure they're realistically grounded with the current game. It'll be much much more likely for them to consider the suggestion if it's well thought out and well organized.

Back
Top Bottom