Game Mechanics Designated NPC Housing

Haydenman2

Steampunker
I like to put my Nurse near my boss arena, but then some other girl like the Party Girl decides to move in there instead and sell me Confetti instead of good treatment, so I propose...

Designated NPC Housing

This would be an item that you might be able to craft out of pre-Hardmode ores or Wires or something, would open a darkened overlay of your area, freeze whatever is happening at that time, and open a GUI like the regular NPC Housing one, except the tiles would be blue and you would have all NPC's that you could ever get there. You can add the blue NPC ribbons to each house, the alternative to the red ones you do when you actually want to move somebody in, and the NPC will be prioritized there when you unlock it and move it in, and until all non-blueflagged houses have been filled, other non flagged NPC's will avoid this house.

I really like this idea. I've also had the same problem once, and solving it would be great. The devs are currently revamping NPCs so who knows if they add this.

Originality: 4/5. Execution: 4/5. Elaboration: 4/5. Ideas: 3.5/5. Formatting: 4/5.

Back
Top Bottom