tModLoader Desolation Mod Info and Recruitment

Xeno99

The Destroyer
Introduction
Desolation Mod sets the player in a futuristic world ravaged by a clan of giant killer robots. Your goal is to take down all of these robots, restoring peace to all. Adventure through all-new areas, such as the Abandoned City. Collect new gear and fight century-old robotic enemies. Many new different things are available to do in Desolation Mod!

Our Plans
The Desolation Team is working hard to get our first version of the mod out. Please note that it will most likely take a very long time to get this mod out, as we first started development not too long ago. Here's what we plan to add in different versions of the mod:

v1.0
-3 or 4 bosses, most being Pre-Hardmode-
-Over 100 items-
-Abandoned City biome (may or may not be cut to a different version)-
-New mechanics (more info on that soon)-

v1.1
-1 or 2 new bosses, AI upgrades to previously added bosses-
-More items-
-Developer sets? Other vanity items?-

More roadmap info to come soon!

Recruiting
Desolation Mod needs YOUR help! We are looking for at least 2 skilled spriters and programmers. 2 of each at least. If you fit into either category, please DM me on Discord at @yo_its_xeno.
Even if you don't want to be a dev but are interested in the mod, join the Desolation Mod Discord Server!

Hey there! if you read all the way through this post, thank you so much! I hope you stick with us through development :)

I'll keep you guys updated on the mod through these replies. Hopefully I don't forget like I always manage to do.

I am still looking for coders. Please DM me on Discord (@yo_its_xeno) if you are interested. Please note that I am only looking for experienced coders, specifically people who are best in the custom AI or weapon mechanics fields.

Back
Top Bottom