• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

tModLoader DestinyItemsMod

Godlyhaxx

Terrarian
after procrastinating for what seemed like an eternity, i have finally created all three quest exotic swords; dark-drinker, raze-lighter and lastly, bolt-caster
KKB98NT.png

LHFGFfG.png

QbR6bGa.png
i just see different flavors of cheesecake and i die...

good sprites tho, and i wanna say i can help with some code if procrastination ever gets to you

släfto

Terrarian
i just see different flavors of cheesecake and i die...

good sprites tho, and i wanna say i can help with some code if procrastination ever gets to you
sure. i don't do code because i'm a low intellect human but sure, use 'em if you want. i just would like a little thanks if you decide to use them.

släfto

Terrarian
Is this still receiving updates?
probably not lol. i've decided to just make my own "destiny item" mod i'm workin on. !!!! yes i am going to keep going with it i'm not gonna dump stuff as a one off and leave it loool!!!!

edit: nvm it's already been done, it's on tmodloader's browser, so i've applied to work as a sprite artist for them

Last edited:
Top Bottom