Destroy the Godmodder: Last Stand

8/20 Gisela
8/30 Bruna
7/10 SCP

I start working on the Clockwork servants with the engineers. I'm not entirely sure how effective it'll be seeing as my charge slots are full, but I try making 1

For my next action, I have the engineers build more Clockwork servants without me.

22/30 Dara > > > > > 24/30
3/6 A Territory > > > 5/6
3/12 Monsters?> > > 5/12

"Soon, the entire circle around the Palisade has fence posts, but no wood connecting them. a moment later, a big pile of wooden planks appears. Use created for Builder humans: Make This Fence Biggr; humans can now spend actions to increase fence health, defending the pod, facility, and palisade. If the fence is intact, this does not put them in danger." at the time, i assumed the humans were already protected by the palisade, but might become vulnerable if they left it to heal the fence, so i made said note.
On that note, the society wall is intended to be a layer behind the fence as well, and as such equally bodyguarded by it.

[1]Furthermore, the JoeBOBs were guarding the Society Wall! By Attacking the Society Wall, Minus triggered the Arugula!
Consider the Claim 'Minus has never eaten a leafy green'. we can refute this claim by presenting Arugula (forcefully, into minus's mouth).
Consider the Class of Claims that cannot be refuted by presenting Arugula. We shall term these claims 'Unarugulable'.
Consider the term “unarguably”. It may initially seem like this term is empty of meaning, since we can argue with just about anything, e.g., “Well, I say the Sun *did* crash into the Earth yesterday.” But what about arugula? You can’t argue with arugula. It’s just a plant. Thus, arugula is unarguable.
We can furthermore demonstrate the above fact by presenting arugula (into minuses face, forcefully.) - “See? It’s right here! You can’t argue against it, it’s not a claim!” Thus arugula is arugulably unarguable.
If the claim that something is arugulable is itself arugulable, then, following the terminological rule for designating similar philosophical concepts such as superdupervenience, we shall say it is arugulabugulable. Conversely, everything not in this class is unarugulabugulable.
Since You can't argue with Arugula, Minus finds himself completely unable to avoid the damage inherent in this action. he could try to argue this shouldn't hurt him, but it's intended as an attack, and you can't argue with Arugula.
[1]Second of all, If Minus never took off the jumper cables... his actions this round should charge the battery (he even used negative charges to attack, suggesting I drained twice as much as he had!)! Having stored ?.?? units of Minus Charges, I toss the Battery into the Dungeon with its Safety.

I suggest the hoomins (and unclassed?) help repair society wall.

10/10 for cloning pod upgrade, using

I snap my fingers and the cloning pod starts glowing green, it is now powered by the
greensun.gif
allowing it to poll all the humans created by versions of it from other universes into this universe

the society wall needs healing, so I create a forcefield to protect it

12/12 Colored Ranger Red!
12/12 Colored Ranger Yellow!
12/12 Colored Ranger Green!
Shaking myself awake from my slight hiatus, I pull out a remote in my pocket and has been recharging for a long while! So with a press of a button, the area starts growing dark and 3 show light clicks open, revealing posing figures in their respective light.

Introductions!!!
Green Ranger Go! Ready to act and go!
Yellow Ranger Slow! Slowing your life down!
Red Ranger Stop! Putting your act to a stop!
And they are the Traffic Rangers!

Finally, with that out of the way, the Rangers jump in the air as they perform a power-up cutscene. The exosuit that I had prepare with the engineers earlier Was all prepped up as I spent two actions getting it running and watch as the three suits fly and attach themselves to their new owners befitting their title of Rangers.

The Dragonman is becoming more and more annoyed at the universe's refusal to accept his upgrade, since the rider class can be applied to practically anything large enough, he just is using dragons as the main example, and the only way riders get the class is if they already have their mount there. So we would get 3 dragon riders, and possibly one rock elemental rider, dependent on whether it was willing or not.
Also, he retries to fix the cloner, making explicitly sure to inform the universe this time that he both destroys, and creates, the part right there, and the planck instant is the time neither a repaired part, nor a broken one, was there. There was a broken one in that space, and now there is a working one. He never moved either, he just made the new part materialize in a very short time. He demands some recompensation for the universe repetitively deciding to misinterpret his actions for no practical reason.
((Seriously. He is not stupid. But you interpreted it as the idiots interpretation of the statements. We have reality warping, doing things manually is not the standard. Heck, even if he was using telekinesis, he would be holding it together, shielded from the effects. This is sort of just bugging me to bug me.))
Cloned Cloner 14/20
Spirits, Come 14/20
Repairs and renovations 4/30

Action 1: The wind being just stands there, staring. Its head opens slightly and more wind erupts from it. As it passes by Minus, it gives an unearthly wailing. "Aah aah aah" it shrieks at varying pitches. It continues on, maintaining its strange wail. The creation of air begins to move forwards. Wisps of wind show themselves behind the being, forming the shape of some sort of cape or cloak. Its mouth closes, but the screaming wind remains. The air particles fly towards the air being and becomes a part of it. The creature splits itself in half and speeds towards Minus. Each side's hand presses against Minus's ear. At first, he only hears the whistling of the wind. Then, at full force, the screaming resumes, exploding Minus's inner ear and creating shreds of madness to set in.
Action 2: The air creature realizes the likelihood of Minus's downward dodge. Immediately upon him dodging, the air being reunites with itself and it points its hands towards Minus. It flips them back so that the hands face itself and hurricane like winds pull Minus forwards. The air being then rushes forwards itself, slamming into Minus. This rockets Minus into the ground, disheveled and confused by his random changes in momentum.
24/30 The Living
14/16 Pollute
4/24 Wind Blade

8/20 Gisela
8/30 Bruna
7/10 SCP

I start working on the Clockwork servants with the engineers. I'm not entirely sure how effective it'll be seeing as my charge slots are full, but I try making 1

For my next action, I have the engineers build more Clockwork servants without me.

22/30 Dara > > > > > 24/30
3/6 A Territory > > > 5/6
3/12 Monsters?> > > 5/12

"Soon, the entire circle around the Palisade has fence posts, but no wood connecting them. a moment later, a big pile of wooden planks appears. Use created for Builder humans: Make This Fence Biggr; humans can now spend actions to increase fence health, defending the pod, facility, and palisade. If the fence is intact, this does not put them in danger." at the time, i assumed the humans were already protected by the palisade, but might become vulnerable if they left it to heal the fence, so i made said note.
On that note, the society wall is intended to be a layer behind the fence as well, and as such equally bodyguarded by it.

[1]Furthermore, the JoeBOBs were guarding the Society Wall! By Attacking the Society Wall, Minus triggered the Arugula!
Consider the Claim 'Minus has never eaten a leafy green'. we can refute this claim by presenting Arugula (forcefully, into minus's mouth).
Consider the Class of Claims that cannot be refuted by presenting Arugula. We shall term these claims 'Unarugulable'.
Consider the term “unarguably”. It may initially seem like this term is empty of meaning, since we can argue with just about anything, e.g., “Well, I say the Sun *did* crash into the Earth yesterday.” But what about arugula? You can’t argue with arugula. It’s just a plant. Thus, arugula is unarguable.
We can furthermore demonstrate the above fact by presenting arugula (into minuses face, forcefully.) - “See? It’s right here! You can’t argue against it, it’s not a claim!” Thus arugula is arugulably unarguable.
If the claim that something is arugulable is itself arugulable, then, following the terminological rule for designating similar philosophical concepts such as superdupervenience, we shall say it is arugulabugulable. Conversely, everything not in this class is unarugulabugulable.
Since You can't argue with Arugula, Minus finds himself completely unable to avoid the damage inherent in this action. he could try to argue this shouldn't hurt him, but it's intended as an attack, and you can't argue with Arugula.
[1]Second of all, If Minus never took off the jumper cables... his actions this round should charge the battery (he even used negative charges to attack, suggesting I drained twice as much as he had!)! Having stored ?.?? units of Minus Charges, I toss the Battery into the Dungeon with its Safety.

I suggest the hoomins (and unclassed?) help repair society wall.

10/10 for cloning pod upgrade, using

I snap my fingers and the cloning pod starts glowing green, it is now powered by the
greensun.gif
allowing it to poll all the humans created by versions of it from other universes into this universe

the society wall needs healing, so I create a forcefield to protect it

12/12 Colored Ranger Red!
12/12 Colored Ranger Yellow!
12/12 Colored Ranger Green!
Shaking myself awake from my slight hiatus, I pull out a remote in my pocket and has been recharging for a long while! So with a press of a button, the area starts growing dark and 3 show light clicks open, revealing posing figures in their respective light.

Introductions!!!
Green Ranger Go! Ready to act and go!
Yellow Ranger Slow! Slowing your life down!
Red Ranger Stop! Putting your act to a stop!
And they are the Traffic Rangers!

Finally, with that out of the way, the Rangers jump in the air as they perform a power-up cutscene. The exosuit that I had prepare with the engineers earlier Was all prepped up as I spent two actions getting it running and watch as the three suits fly and attach themselves to their new owners befitting their title of Rangers.

The Dragonman is becoming more and more annoyed at the universe's refusal to accept his upgrade, since the rider class can be applied to practically anything large enough, he just is using dragons as the main example, and the only way riders get the class is if they already have their mount there. So we would get 3 dragon riders, and possibly one rock elemental rider, dependent on whether it was willing or not.
Also, he retries to fix the cloner, making explicitly sure to inform the universe this time that he both destroys, and creates, the part right there, and the planck instant is the time neither a repaired part, nor a broken one, was there. There was a broken one in that space, and now there is a working one. He never moved either, he just made the new part materialize in a very short time. He demands some recompensation for the universe repetitively deciding to misinterpret his actions for no practical reason.
((Seriously. He is not stupid. But you interpreted it as the idiots interpretation of the statements. We have reality warping, doing things manually is not the standard. Heck, even if he was using telekinesis, he would be holding it together, shielded from the effects. This is sort of just bugging me to bug me.))
Cloned Cloner 14/20
Spirits, Come 14/20
Repairs and renovations 4/30

Action 1: The wind being just stands there, staring. Its head opens slightly and more wind erupts from it. As it passes by Minus, it gives an unearthly wailing. "Aah aah aah" it shrieks at varying pitches. It continues on, maintaining its strange wail. The creation of air begins to move forwards. Wisps of wind show themselves behind the being, forming the shape of some sort of cape or cloak. Its mouth closes, but the screaming wind remains. The air particles fly towards the air being and becomes a part of it. The creature splits itself in half and speeds towards Minus. Each side's hand presses against Minus's ear. At first, he only hears the whistling of the wind. Then, at full force, the screaming resumes, exploding Minus's inner ear and creating shreds of madness to set in.
Action 2: The air creature realizes the likelihood of Minus's downward dodge. Immediately upon him dodging, the air being reunites with itself and it points its hands towards Minus. It flips them back so that the hands face itself and hurricane like winds pull Minus forwards. The air being then rushes forwards itself, slamming into Minus. This rockets Minus into the ground, disheveled and confused by his random changes in momentum.
24/30 The Living
14/16 Pollute
4/24 Wind Blade

Terrain: Subterranean (Protection actions are more effective)
Players:
JoeBOB [AG] HP: 20/20
Winkins [AG] HP: 20/20
The_Two_Eternities [AG] HP: 20/20
Ender_Smirk [AG] HP: 20/20
O.R.I.G.I.N. [AG] HP: 20/20
Humans:
Unclassed: 410
Engineer: 190
Builder: 200

Food: 75%
Safe:
Entities:
Crystal Array [AG] HP: 400/800 (Constant, Regeneration, Armor, Safe)
Stone Palisade [AG] HP: 1,700/1,700 (Reinforcement, Thorns2, Below, Flame-Guarded)
Fence [AG] HP: 961/961 (Reinforcement, Buildable, Below)
Duelist [AG] HP: 1,000/1,000
Dragon [AG] HP: 600/600 (x2), 500/500 (x1)
Muck Monster [AG] HP: 1000/1000
Society Wall [AG] HP: 350/700 (Buildable) {10% chance to let 50 humans class} [A: ///// D: //]
Rock Elemental [AG] HP: 5000/5000 AT: 1000 (Guardian: Super Cloner)
Cloning Pod [M] HP: 29,950/30,000
Class Facility [M] HP: 15,000/15,000
Super Cloner [M] HP: 19,900/20,000 (Dragon, Armor0)
Farm [M] 10,000/10,000
Machine Gun Turret [PG] HP: 20,450/25,000
Minus [GM] HP: 95/100

The server the Website was made on is severely outdated, and some things are messing up with it. I'm not sure it's the problem, but it's a guess.

Back
Top Bottom