>Charges

12 / 66: True Chaos
6 / 20: Lunar Swordpack (WEAPON)
+1 to TMB
+1 to Sirplop
+1 to Raichu

>Entities
>Abilities
Great Swing: Swings a huge blade, dealing high damage. 5% Sharpness cost.
Blade Burst: Fires blades out of its body, hitting up to three foes for moderate damage. 25% Sharpness cost.
Crush Claw: Manipulates parts of it's titanium body into giant blades, dealing massive damage. Three-turn charge, 50% Sharpness cost.
Whetstone: Restores Sharpness to 100%.
>Passives
Sharpness: Has a Sharpness Meter. When empty, it can't use abilities / passives that need Sharpness.
Blade Body: Attackers of the Blade Golem take 50% of what they dealt as damage. Consumes 10% Sharpness / use.

>Abilities:
Slashing Sweep: Flies by two enemies, hitting them for moderate damage with wings.
Dash Dicer: Uses up a Dash token to fly at supersonic speeds, dealing high damage to one target.
Divebomb: Suicides on a target for insane damage. The more dash tokens available, the higher the damage this deals.
>Passives:
Dash: Has Dash tokens. When attacked, a Dash Token is used, and it avoids the attack. Restores 1 Dash Token a turn.

I command the Blade Golem, summoning it to my position! It tanks the majority of the lasers and missiles heading towards me.

GA: Oh god, I don't have the stuff I need to deal with this!
GA: Oh look, I'm getting pestered again...

unaccompaniedTechlord [UT] began pestering gladiusAssailant [GA]
UT: Good job. You already pissed someone off.
GA: ...yep.
UT: Please tell me you had the slight insight to complete the Lunar Swordpack before doing this.
GA: Nope.
UT: GODDAMMIT.
UT: UGH.
UT: I'm going to assume you need help, then?

GA: On a scale of one to yes, yes.
UT: Worthless.
UT: Fine, I'm sending over some code. Go and run it.
UT: Just do note that if you ARE using this, you'll need to equip the Immersion Gear in your room.

GA: Isn't that thing kinda-sorta highly dangerous?
UT: Pleeease. I made it. It'll be fine.
GA: Well, sure...

>RUNNING: agilityAugment v0.1
Time seems to slow for me as the ImmersionGear whirs into action. I feel my body quake and shiver, and my on-screen avatar begins to move faster...

GA: This kinda hurts...
UT: Of course it does. Just a few small pricks.

And then, at the same time, all of Redstone's projectiles seem to slow down for me. I then run towards them all, and with the power of the agilityAugment, dodge through the remainder of the attacks, and then leap high into the air around Redstone! Then, thousands of Energy Blades appear around him! With a flick of the wrist, they all begin sweeping in from all directions, using various combos, and synchronizing their slashes to create inescapable combos.

GA: Alright, Blade Golem. I'll take it from here.
UT: (You seriously called something a Blade Golem?)
UT: (ughhhhh)

unaccompaniedTechlord [UT] ceased pestering gladiusAssailant [GA]

The Blade Golem heads back to the battlefield, continuing it's attacks.

I unleash an almighty roar, somehow turning off the energy blades. I then let my hands turn back into hands and grab my Virus Spell. I spray it at gladius.

Dead yet Dreaming (24/100) +3 from Gladius
The Portal summons another Champion... (3/8)

+1 to Cryptic, +2 to Gladius

+5 to AG from Cryptic for supplies & aid.
---
[AG] Village Loyalty: 35
The Village is having an election!
Runners:
@CrypticCataclysm
@MinerTurtle45
You yourself won't be the mayor, but will have a villager rule for you who will follow your orders.

>STRIFE!

>Collection
8 / 20: Lunar Swordpack (+2, Sirplop)

The energy blades suddenly flicker back into existance.

GA: Seriously, what were you thinking?
GA: A roar can't stop an energy blade.
GA: (Not for long, at the very least. It's a known bug.)

They resume their attacks, and as the Virus Spell flies towards me, I quickly create a barrier of blades, blocking the attack! I then take one of said blades from the blade barrier, and as the Energy Swords agress you, I use a sword-skill, allowing me to dash straight towards you and launch you into the air!

Well I can take it. I use the Force to stop all the blades and turn them to you. I launch them all at gladius. I used to be a thief, ye' know. I fire lasers at the hilts swords, destroying them all.

>SO MUCH STRIFE

Using my general manipulation abilities of swords, I manage to hold the swords between us, Force equal with my talent.

GA: Aw, it's a stalemate.

I fire lasers at the HILTS swords, destroying them all.
(I'm assuming you meant the sword hilts, but you put hilt first, so...)

And then, you fire at Hilt's Sword Shoppe with a free hand. Mr. Hilt watches as all of his lovingly hand-crafted swords go up in flames. In a blind rage he grapples you, disrupting your ability to use the force. Then, with the swords free from the stalemate, they all rush you once more, determined to pincushion you. Except with swords. Swordcushion?

KKKKYYYYRRRAAAAHHHH!!!!! I make Mr.Hilt deaf and face the incoming threat. I quickly make an energy shield, the swords either hitting the shop, or the energy being absorbed into the shield. I then fire a very powerful shot at gladius. When I say powerful I mean OP.

Villagers are building a bunker (5/6)
The force field generator prototype malfunctions and fires a giant ball of energy at the Terror Slime and Godmodder, blowing itself up in the process

I recruit 150 villagers and start training them for battle(1/10)

+3 to Sirplop

Last edited:
The Elder Giant smacks the Terror Slime with his war hammer again.

Dead yet Dreaming
(28/100) +3 from eboLag

The Portal summons another Champion... (4/8)

+1 to Cryptic, +1 to Gladius, +1 to eboLag

---
[AG] Village Loyalty: 35
The Village is having an election!
Runners:
@CrypticCataclysm
@MinerTurtle45

>I'M ALWAYS HERE, STRIFING

>Collection
9 / 20 Lunar Swordpack (+1, Sirplop)

I use my Down+B move, which just so happens to be a reflector! Your OP laser blast flies back towards you. Then, using the agilityAugment, I dash beside you, and quickly shank you with a poisoned dagger! The poison is very short-lasting (lasting about 5 seconds), but it cripples you, leaving you unable to move! The energy blast makes contact with you in five...

>STRIFEEEEE
I use alt+f4 before you can hit me, log back in, and impale you a few times.
You log-in. In the short time you were logged out, I built you a box filled with lava. You enter the game, and appear in the lava, and suffer from massive general burning. Because of the box, and just how big it is, you can't impale me.

GA: Friggin noobs, combat logging...
GA: At the very least, we have lava.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom