Destroy the Godmodder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ţ͡h̶̨e̡͜ ̵Eņ͢͝d̛͢le͜͞҉s͟s̶͏ ͠͏O͘҉͜ne͏
(300/300)

I̧̨̬̤͓̟̜̯̘͉͠t͓͎͓͕͞ ̛͚̦̝̪͜C̷̨̩͕͉̜͇ớ̹̯͎͔̼͝m̨̡͕̮͚e̹̠̤̗̼̥̟͉̹s͍̘̳͖̺̕͜ͅ.̷̧͍͕̻̼͇̳̀​

Its shadow has been approaching for more than a year. It started with the little things first; the birds going quiet, the wind growing still, the tide receding far more quickly than it should. Then came the more… prominent effects of the coming end; The sun setting hours earlier, birds falling from the sky, dead and rotting. The shadows whispering of our inevitable demise; this sinking dread burdened on all of our hearts; that terrible malice in the air. All of it has a source, as do us all.

T̰͖̕h̛͎͕̖̤̜͇̖͓͜e͙̭̮̪͉͎͍͟͠ŕ҉̦͍̩è͚̩'̷̳̥̪̻͔̱̟͘͝s̡̮̦̻̥͘ ̷̫̜̙͞͝n̛͙̼̣͖͉̖o̸̗̖̳̘̼̦͔ṯ̴̟̦̼̕h͘҉͕̪i̘̠̺̩̩̙͔̘ń̨͔̦̩͉g̙̻̱̠̺̩͝ ̷͍̳̖̪͔͕̹͢w̷̤̖͖̜͇e̲̳͇̘̘͈͚͡ ̸̙̤́c̞͕̞̘͖̀a̰̙̪̕ͅn̴̰̜̝̥̰̼͓͘ ̭̖̗̪͓̬͚͔ͅd̡̜̞͖̖̀o͉̤̦̭̕͝.̨͚̦̲̬​

The Aetherian Rift, forgotten by most, unknown to many, unyielding to all. A fabulous gateway of unspeakable and ineffable power. Many things have come through this portal from sources unknown to all who have investigated. Finally, at long last, the shadows of the stars sit right in the sky. A great shudder is felt by all, echoing out of that hole to another realm.

و̧͓͓̪̟̖ي̵̺̳̣̜̱̙͘ج̧̮̭̗͎̗͕̣́ب̛̮̳͓͡ ̨҉̙͙̣أ͍͍̼͇̘̫͘ن͕̲̠̗̼̀ ͖̤̀͢͝ن̜̞̪̲͓͡͞ͅع̙̙̘̟̠͜ت͔̟̠̞͈͖̞̼́͜ن̨̪̠͝ق̛̟̥̯̩ه̸͚̮͙̗͡ͅا͔͙̟̩̞،̴̳̰͙̰̀ ̻̜̘̜ͅͅك͉̟͓̟̤̳̼̝̀م̕҉̻̘͚ا̪̦͚̗̙̲̺͝ ̻ا̲̩̬͢ع͎̰̮͉͈͢͠ت͏̰͖̭͍̻͖ن̮̭̩̪͕ق̧̛̬̳̲̝̭̯͞ت̵̣̟͡ن̪̠͙̲̺͘̕ͅا̮̟͍̞̭͍̹ͅ ̮ج҉̻̳̣͇͢ͅم̖̠̯̫̕ͅي̶̜̀ع̵̩̦͖ͅا̸̪̣͈̖.́͏̨͉̩
We must embrace it, as do all.
With a slow, pulsating rhythm, the Rift grows wider and wider, and as it does so, something stirs within its depths. The skies blacken, and with the sudden dark a low, dull, guttural rumble can be heard, echoing from the pit. A suggestion of motion - bestial scrapings and slow, almost hypnotizing poundings - is heard from the Rift. Its motion and, now apparent breath, echo louder and louder and louder through the now-alien portal.
And all at once,
All is still.
You look to your left and right. Or, at least, you try, finding your head to be firmly latched in place, pointing your gaze - and every other person’s - towards the restless door.
ل̵̯͇̯̻ق͔د̷̫̩̫ ͇͕͇͚̤͖و͎̳͡ج̠̰̟̞̭͟د̭̜̼͖̦̰ت͍̩͔͎ ̨̠̩͎̰̬͈ل̗ك̟͓͕̖
It has found you.
You cannot… see anything come out of the portal, but you know something is there. Something you cannot see; no, something you dare not see. It’s there, lurking on the edge of your vision. Shapes. Figures. Symbols. Infinite possibilities. A hulking mass of flesh; a shivering eye, sliding away from view. A color out of space. Mouths. Meat. Claws. Terrible. A nightmare made material; existing, yet not existing. Nothing, but everything.

ا̤̪̫ن̫͔͚͓̦̮́͟ض̶̗͕̹̯͉̳͓́͡م̶͍͈̘̱̥͕̘̕و͚̭̲̥͔̥ا̱̤͉̗̻͝ ͙͈͜͞إ͔̤̩͓͓̲ل̢̞͎ي̪͎̟̝͘ن͎͎̗͎͕̝ا͏͕͉͍̙̬،̢͉͉͓͇͜ ͔̦̬̮͍͜و̻̮̺͡س̤̮̯͞ن͏̖̹͚͉̩̬͔س̶̞̫̘̝̀ك̙̼ن͖͘ͅ ̵̶͎̭̫̭͍̼̕و̧̭̞س̸̨̗͇͍̥͍͜ط̧̲̦̘͙͍̪ ̶̥̬̖̯̣͍͍̣ع̲̰̞ج̨̡͙̹̜̠̞̜ا͟҉ͅئ̝̱̬̦͕͍̳̜̯́͡ب̷̢͖̗̟̥͜ ͓͜͠ͅو̨̣͇͖̣͖̀م̵̖̘̻͕̞ج̯͙̮̜̹̻د̸̧͈͖ ̗͎̠̼͚̪̤̝͠إ̨͇̟̼͍͟ل͙̤̥̻͍̜̟͢ى̩̱̪̗͙͢ ̛̛̟͚͓̼ا̞̪̖̤͇̀́ل̸̫͔أ̷̫͓̲̹̣ب̞̻̫̀͜د̸̨̨͓̯̼̭̝͍.̦͈̖̹̠̥̱̖ͅ
Join with it, and we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.
The moment you try to look at it your mind reels; you know this thing. It has no name for it needs no language. Its true ‘name’ is etched within the deepest threads of the fabric of your soul. You know what it is.

It the progenitor of everything! The Creator of Creation! Life and Death! Father and Mother! Alpha and Omega! Our maker…
...and our destroyer.

Dree'is-Ag
-~(|)~-

>1/2
OH MAN I HAVE SO MUCH CHARGE SPACE HOLY BALLS!
I'm also done being sick. Yaaay.
-=Charges
Piono's Big Boi Bananza (1/50)
Essence Defiler (13/30) +1 from Piono
Ceaseless Drifter (0/20)

-=Summons
Um... What's that up there?
A SUMMON!
W O W

-=Actions™
Oh man. Does stuff happen.
The Artificial Guardian does... Stuff.
The Desolate Hive uses Swarmsurge and makes more Wastewalkers.
The Bleak Queen uses Queen's Call and makes more Royal Guard. She also takes back her status as Monarch from Hillary. There's only one monarch, and that's the big terrifying bug-spawn-demon-horror that :red:es out tiny bug-spawn-demon-horrors.
The Prophet does... Stuff.
Anyone else I missed? Oh Yeah.

Dree'is-Ag llfuiayts a PG entity. Don't know what llfuiayts means? WELL, I DON'T EITHER. BUT IT HURTS.

WHILE I'M STILL YELLING!
I PUNCH THAT MISERABLE COMMIE WAX-TART IN THE FACE. WITH A BANANA. SHAPED LIKE A FIST.
A FIST THAT PUNCHES COMMUNISM!
LIKE A BANANA!
YEEEAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

-=Alchemies
"Meep" && Sheep in a bottle && Blushing Catgirls (Essence of Eep) == MSHEEP^3 (Lvl. 15, 10/16) [EE] --
Choice to activate MSHEEEP any turn instead of the normal attack. MSHEEEP has a 33% chance to trigger Eep, which deals regular damage, Meep, which deals 1.5x damage or Sheep, which causes a sheep to trample the entity and the entity misses. This can be avoided and a regular attack can be dealt if chosen.
Artificial Guardian Reconstruction: -/8

You craft the alchemy, and give it the tag [EE] (Entity Equipment). The player may not use this alchemy normally, and may only equip it to an entity of their choice (maybe only under their control - I dunno; YOU DECIDE!). Once it is equipped, that entity gains the properties of the alchemy equipped. Equipped alchemies cannot be moved off of entities unless that entity dies. Once it does, the alchemy returns to it's creators inventory, and must be "reshaped" - You can't put a dragon's chestplate onto a giant floating boat and expect it to fit properly.

This gives a way of -slightly- upgrading old entities with newer stuff.

*NOTE* Equipments shouldn't make anything unbeatable - just gives them some more abilities beyond their base creation.

Example:
Bottled Dragonfire && Gauntlet == Dragonspitter [EE] (Lvl. 10 - 0/11) - This could give an entity a fire-attack ability.
Reshape: Dragonspitter [EE] (Lvl. 10 - 0/5)

Reshaping an Equipment takes lvl / 2 charge time rounded up.
Inventory
+2 to Piono and +1 to Darkside

Charges

Artifact 47/300
Beamlord 42/50
An Old Friend 45/50 (+1 from Pricey)

+1 to @Pricey12345, +1 to @pionoplayer and +1 to @Cyanogynist (Please tag me when assisting me. Your assists will be wasted otherwise because I am lazy.)

Redstone uses a creative and long attack on Srovy the Communist, adding in comments that capitalism is better.

"2 days, they said"
"I can keep this scheduled, he said."
[10 days later]
2^3.3 or so is not 2, just thought you might want to know that.
/null

40/50 for Earthshattering Power. (awaiting: JOEbob and sirplop)
22/50 for something better.
6/50 for something else better
+1 to DC, Emerald, and JOE

Atomium AND Quantomium 1/?

Atomium: Wow, a level 15 and only a material? That ought to be powerful. And incredibly unstable. And incredibly radioactive. The Bronzethrillium enhances the radioactivity by a very large amount, while also making every single weapon crafted out of it very unstable.

Quantomium: A very powerful, but slightly volatile glowing blue liquid/crystal substance. Can be used to achieve a number of different effects. In its raw form it has been known to grant individuals incredible size and strength, endlessly duplicate individuals, and in its refined state can act as a powerful energy source.

EDIT: Trickle: Actually, would it be okay if I just previewed all the steps to my ultimate material alchemy and made my way to the top that way without wasting tons of time on alchemy I only really want to make to see the results?

Bid progress: (note, if you have more than 50 points here, you will only have 50 subtracted from your score. If nobody has more than 15 points, NOBODY wins)
darkside: 63 (on hold)
Sirplop: 33
Pricey: 27
nemean lion: 27
Redstone: 20
Abeneautmal: 17
Cyan: 10
battlefury: 5
kelvin: 1
thartler: 1

Shut up Alpha you were supposed to die of apathy.
But, you know something... I think I'm not apathetic anymore.
Di, you wanna know something interesting? The GM is not all powerful and all consuming. In fact, the GM of the second Godmodder war got summoned to the field BY a player, although he wasn't actually killed by one, instead by the infamous Doc Sratch. Just a fun fact.

Anyways, I slap Srovy the Communist with the apathy from last round and force him to undergo apathy in all its aspects. This makes him apathetic to everything, including his own death, and as such will have reduced defense against the next attack levied on him.

I use my Magic Pistol of Magic (which needs a better name) to indiscriminately apply several forms of psychic shielding to everyone, ranging from Mind Blank, Soul Masking, and even an enchantment which mimics one of the stranger powers of Mageneto, in that it causes the magnetic field of the world to focus itself around people and selectivley block out psions, which are given off my people when they have really good-sounding ideas.

"There. Hopefully, it'll be much harder for brainwashing to happen to us now. That's always messy business. This will hold for quite a while, maybe... 4-6 months? You're welcome, by the way."

Alchemy 1: 1 dagger of (relatively) pure iron, containing the Strength of The Spellthief > Fine = Spellsteel (Level 15, 11/16)
Alchemy 2: Antisaber&&Entropic Sword||Green Lantern Ring=Entropic Emerald Enervation (Level 18, 6/19)
Alchemy 3: Antisaber && Magic Pistol of Magic = Arcane Antimatter Gunblade (Level 20, 3/21)
Alchemy 4: Antisaber && Entropic Spectrus Sword = Ghost Annihilator (Level 18, 6/19)

Charges:
1: 018/040 PROJECT HOLY SPIRIT STAGE I: Diamond Double Bladed Lightsaber && Obsidanite Sword && Purity Sword && Magic Cueball = Oblivion's Guardian (Level 40)
2: 017/050 PROJECT EVERFREE FINAL STAGE
3: 037/100 PROJECT ECLIPSE FINAL STAGE (+3 from Emerald_Mann, +1 from Piono, +1 from Di)

Charged Alchemies: 1/5
Akron's Core: 1/12
Crystalized Ki: 1/5
Central Processing Unit: 1/6
Medusa's Head: 1/4
Rebalance (Lehiro Fiit): 1/3
Doom Unleashed (Alduin): 1/3
Fear the Darkness (Ved Vozahnil): 1/5

Spoil: Triton's Scepter (NOTE: I'm not too sure on how to use it, so the charges may be messed up right now. I'll fix it up soon.)
Seaspray: 3/3.
Splash: 5/5.
Waterwhip: 7/7 uses.
Whirlpool: 4/4 uses.
Tidal Wave: 8/8, 2/2 uses.
Diluvium: 0/10, 1/1 use.

+3 to @Emerald_Mann

The Annoyance: 168/200
I ask myself that question every day: 19/50
The Ascension: 19/50
+2 DCCCV, +1 Piono

Emerald whistles calmly as he notices Pionos Attack, then runs over and slaps SROVY, getting rid of the apathy by attacking with a weak attack anyways

Excalibur || (Dad jokes && Bad puns && the essence of Roxxor && tumblr && memes)=Kekscalibur 8/26

Hylian Shield || ((Pure Condensed Solid Anti-Magic&&Pure Condensed Liquid Anti-Matter=Purely Antidotal)&&Thyme=Anti-Thyme)=No Thyme For This, Level 20, 2/21

Timonado: Level 10
Darkscalibur: Level 10
WAAster Sword: Level 10
Neonsaber: Level 10
Explosive Laser Sword Gun Thing: Level 12
Random Object Throwing Sword: Level 10
The Magic Yin-Yang: Level 16
Palutena Bow: Level 12

Slot 1
monika.chr USB && SCP-603 USB && ((SCP-520 > Fine = Universal Switch) && Code Editor = Universal Code Editor) && (Programming Textbooks for All Existing Programming Languages, Including Esolangs and Fictional Ones > Fine = Universal Programming Skill Core) && Standard Battle Android = Battle Gynoid Monika (Level 25, 1/26)
A 1:1 scale gynoid of Monika from Doki Doki Literature Club!. Just Monika.

Slot 2
Ace of Swords Card && Hungry Node && ME 16384k Storage Cell && Spellcard Template = Ace of Swords 「Digitizer」 (Level 20, 16/21)
A Rider-Waite Ace of Swords card. It stays perfectly flat regardless of any force applied to it. When it hits anything with sufficient force, it sucks in matter around it and stores it as data, which can be read with any matter-data conversion tool.

Slot 3
Asuka Ninomiya (iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls) Figurine && ((Predicate Logic Essence && ((CPU ++ Reality = Reality Warping CPU) > Fine = Pataphysically Reality Warping CPU) && (Mana Diamond && Lapotron Crystal = Lapotronic Energy-Mana Storage Crystal) = Manatronic Predicate Logic Warping CPU) && Localized Anomaly Field Generator && Robot Right Hand = Hand of the Logician's End) && Standard Battle Android = Battle Gynoid Asuka Ninomiya
A 1:1 scale gynoid of Asuka Ninomiya from iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls. She can warp predicate logic to her will, thereby allowing her to change relations. It's hard to explain, but I guarantee you this will come in handy soon.

Slot 4
(Imaginary Time Block (Magical Crops) && Double Compressed Torcherino && SCP-124 && Jinkela && Phytogenic Insolator) && Module Casing = Instant Growth Farming Module (Level 15, 8/16)
A module that can be installed into, say, a tool. Instantly grows seeds and upgrades them to give the highest yields in existence.

Charges (+3 me and stand a chance to get a 100 charge, eventually!)
This charge is up for sale. (25/100) [Entity]
Project TAKEOVER (37/50) [Vulnerability]
Project HIDEOUT (16/50) [Entity]
+3 Piono.

Charge Bid
Cyanogynist (35)
Pricey12345 (26)
Battlefury13 (15)
teag2 (6)
Hezetor (5)
SilentStorm (3)

Action
I change the Godmodder's character encoding to EBCDIC 500 without changing the actual bytes making up his name. He is now èÇÁ�å?À_?ÀÀÁÊ

H to He.

Scythe of (Eardrum) Death 4/4
Conga Drums 3/3
Anarchist's Cookbook 5/5

Uncapped: 38/150
13/25
12/25

+3 Consumer

Gem || (Elestaris of Mardia && Thinkered Machine 3 && Applied Gianeste && Books on Giunerit && Revers Redister && Reverse Broken Glazief) = Gem of Concept Manipulation (Level25 : 7/26)

Gem || (Bits of the Plane of Fire && Bits of the Plane of Water && Bits of the Plane of Air && Bits of the Plane of Earth && Bits of All the Other Planes) = Gem of All the Elements (Level 25: 7/26)

Gem || (Essence of the Sun of Creation && Source of the Everyshifting Waters of Life && Perfectly Sorted Library of Babel && Squared Circle) = Gem of Creativity (Level 25: 7/26)

Gauntlet || (Infinity Ingot && Concentrated Cosmic Radiation && Spiraled Glimph && Fractal Greophys && Aolinized Frasiet && Multiplied Yondal) = Infinity Gauntlet (Level 25: 13/26)

+3 W32Coravint.
The Euphorer's Return: 4/10
----
Charged Alchemies (Chorus Mortis, Jormungandr/Destiny's Call) : (+++/++)
Runes: None.
EarthHeart: Using Mountain Fortress!
----
Kek. Nice one.
I transfer the massive hole in my attack... to The Godmodder.

4/50. The Blue Burrower
3/50. The Bane of Ranchers
3/50. No-Face
ALCHEMIES
Cup ++ Rage = ?
Vegetables ++ Wimpiness = ?
Slime ++ Strength = ?
Blimp ++ Space = ?

I force Srovy the Communist to look at the entirety of Deviantart.

Blood: 360,001
Dreams: online.
|slot one| Dream of Hilarity - Gain "Feeling Funny" buff, or give the buff to someone else, which gives you/ally a 33% dodge rate for two turns. 6 turn cooldown.| off cooldown (source: benevolent clowns)
|Slot two| Dream of violence- give a target entity 1.5* damage for one turn. 3 turn cooldown. off cooldown,(source: Kek motion gun)
|Slot three| dream of kekreation - cleanse all debuffs from a target |5 Turn cooldown. (source: light of kekreation)
hilarity dream applied to advanced walls.
violence dream not used.
dream of kekreation used...
on the Advanced Bigg wall with permastun.
that means its as strong as 12 BP and 6 CP combined...
having 1 Million HP, and possibly some evasion.
|Slot four| empty|
Dream Tokens 3+?
how many do I have?

new thigngn 2/?
actually stuff 7/?
Pionostuff 39/50 +1 piopo +3 W32
+3 W32
((Gaia metal || mech frame) ++ machinery) && (Computer && time warp core ++cooling ++intelligence && assorted future tech &&Three laws of robotics = Post-singularity superintelegence )) || assembly line ++ balancing = Robotic Robotic robot assembly line assembly line lvl 20 20/21
vial of spawning sickness && sniper rifle && essence of spawncamping && accuracy boosting scope = spawnkiller rifle Lvl 25 9/26
Alchemy: Corruption of light && celestial metal || quiver of arrows tied to a bow == Abyss Bow & Quiver Lvl 15 8/16
Bayesian algoritm && computer && corruption of light (alchemy) == Corrupt Bayes Law lvl ? 3/?
Clone kekreation gives itself another kek see-
Xx_t0P_K3k_m4St3R_xX: OH NU U3S NO! stops try use USS3S powers!!1!!!1!1!
Shush. I'm not Asking you. die.
a blot of cyan light flys into the air, turning green, neon specifically, and slams them into the ground. their dead, as they say. not alive no more.
Xx_t0P_K3k_m4St3R_xX: YOU TH1NK TH4T W0ULD K1LL M3?! H4H4H4H4H4H4H4!!! P4TH3T1C!! that note enuf to even HURT mee!11!!1!!!
sure, sure. whatever you say. I don't remember what I was planning when I started this attack though. hence, I forget what I was planning.
my plans involved yo
t0P_K3k_m4St3R rushes forwards, slamming into me. I slam into the floor. I die.
Cracks form in the world. StATiCZZZTTTTttTTZTtTST
Top_Kek_Master is nearest to me.
the cracks reach them. they turn to static and vanish.
what was I doing? well, some weird pink cake being turns into static vanishes. I guess they got forgotten: the power of circles, the red being. presumably, I knew who they were, then they tried to annoy me, then I imagined dieing to them, then they got hit by the cracks, then i lost some memorys related to that death.
also, as they died they released some energy. looks like the clone kekreation will create another kek seed with as much power as a normal kekreation clone action, and uses the rest for boosting Vor's control over my action.
Steffan has 2 RP, 2 CP, and 2 BP. the bobs make 500 more bobs.
Using 2 RP and 2 CP, I summon 2 Advanced plasma shields (40K HP base each, 200K each max HP, 40K regen a round each.). the BP stays for next turn.
I use can you smell.
1] GM (Di) killed less then 3 entitys last EOTB.
2] the godmodder? is established as being stunnable by can you smell, and is powered by Di, having been created by him.
3] a 30 turn special on a 50-charge entity could kill more then 3 entitys, P much guaranteed, even if they where full health and more then 50 charges each.
4] Give What is Due can copy such a special, regardless of whether it is full.
5] Nemesis is stunnable by can you smell.
hence.
Di is weaker then Nemesis is if the team nemesis is on has even one entity-summoning player who can keep their entitys alive for like 3 posts and posts near the doptime.
really, the entity-summoning player could summon a 1-charge entity with a 20398 turn special and it'd work just as well.
and...
Di, as such, is perfectly fair to stun via can you smell.
with Di stunned via can you smell, he will be unable to control the rest of the dop.
the kekreation-boost should keep Di from reacting just long enough for srovy and Vor to send it to the next post. the kekreation-boost can be as strong as necessary, since EOTB is after my post, hence it is after Di is stunned, hence it is decided on by Vor, hence he can make it as strong as he wants, and as such allow it to counter Di.
this is possible without inconsistency because of creativity has create in it: Vor can judge the creativity of my action as whatever he needs, allowing it as much power beyond the normal amount of a kekreation action as he likes, since the judging is in the EOTB.

Annis hops, skips, and jumps, before twirling about. A great vine tears through the world, kaleidoscopic purple searing through the world. It twists and turns and tilts across the Battlefield, before bursting into smaller tendrils. They swarm Emerald, some existential poison filling his being, before dragging him back through the ground. If Emerald is untargetable (and player invulnerability is a lie created by the reptilians!), then this hits the Clone of Kekreation instead.

Oh, and she begins to parry the next incoming attack, I guess.

You want stats? Here.

[H]illary Clinton: [H] HP: 400,000/400,000. Witchcraft: III.
Ballots for President of the Battlefield:
N/A.

The Democratic electoral candidate for the 2016 election. Apparently hostile.

[PASSIVE] Election Season: Whilst [H]illary lives, a vote is conducted to decide the "President of the Battlefield". This vote carries until [H]illary dies, when the President of the Battlefield is elected and inaugurated, before being given special powers.
[PASSIVE] I'll Get You, My Pretty!: Have an infinite list of secretive and vaguely defined tricks to pull out of nowhere.
[SPECIAL] Witchcraft: Gain a new ability.

[H]illary kicks off her 'wonderful' existence by stealing the Bleak Queen's status as monarch!

+3 to Hezetor.
My Sister's Effigy: [4/20]. [+3 from Hezetor.]

I prepare, and unleash a fusilage of various memes.

Ah, Srovy the Communist.

He attac
He protec
But most importantly
He beat he who is Godd
But also modd
Senseless to get his powers bac

On Di:
He gam
He fam
But most importantly
He lam

Alchemy 1: 1 dagger of (relatively) pure iron, containing the Strength of The Spellthief > Fine = Spellsteel (Level 15, 12/16)
Alchemy 2: Antisaber&&Entropic Sword||Green Lantern Ring=Entropic Emerald Enervation (Level 18, 7/19)
Alchemy 3: Antisaber && Magic Pistol of Magic = Arcane Antimatter Gunblade (Level 20, 4/21)
Alchemy 4: Antisaber && Entropic Spectrus Sword = Ghost Annihilator (Level 18, 7/19)

Charges:
1: 019/040
2: 018/050
3: 040/100 (+2 from Emerald_Mann

Akron's Core: 2/12
Crystalized Ki: 2/5
Central Processing Unit: 2/6
Medusa's Head: 2/4

Spoil: Triton's Scepter (NOTE: I'm not too sure on how to use it, so the charges may be messed up right now. I'll fix it up soon.)
Seaspray: 3/3.
Splash: 5/5.
Waterwhip: 7/7 uses.
Whirlpool: 4/4 uses.
Tidal Wave: 8/8, 2/2 uses.
Diluvium: 1/10, 1/1 use.

+3 at Emerald_Mann

Who am

Scythe of (Eardrum) Death 4/4
Conga Drums 3/3
Anarchist's Cookbook 5/5

Uncapped: 39/150
14/25
13/25

+3 Consumer

Gem || (Elestaris of Mardia && Thinkered Machine 3 && Applied Gianeste && Books on Giunerit && Revers Redister && Reverse Broken Glazief) = Gem of Concept Manipulation (Level25 : 8/26)

Gem || (Bits of the Plane of Fire && Bits of the Plane of Water && Bits of the Plane of Air && Bits of the Plane of Earth && Bits of All the Other Planes) = Gem of All the Elements (Level 25: 8/26)

Gem || (Essence of the Sun of Creation && Source of the Everyshifting Waters of Life && Perfectly Sorted Library of Babel && Squared Circle) = Gem of Creativity (Level 25: 8/26)

Gauntlet || (Infinity Ingot && Concentrated Cosmic Radiation && Spiraled Glimph && Fractal Greophys && Aolinized Frasiet && Multiplied Yondal) = Infinity Gauntlet (Level 25: 17/26) +3 from Consumer

+3 W32Coravint.
The Euphorer's Return: 5/10
----
Charged Alchemies (Chorus Mortis, Jormungandr/Destiny's Call) : (+++/++)
Runes: None.
EarthHeart: Used Mountain Fortress!
----
whomst

5/50. The Blue Burrower
4/50. The Bane of Ranchers
4/50. No-Face
ALCHEMIES
Frog ++ Luck + ?
Flower ++ Terror = ? 1/?
Shotgun ++ Sweet = ? 1/?
Lamp ++ Magic = ? 1/?

I give Srovy the Communist an unscratchable itch on his back.

DOP!
Next dop in two days.
And stuff.

The Annoyance: 172/200
Makek Amerikek kek again: 20/50
The Ascension: 20/50
+2 DCCCV, +1 Piono

Emerald laughs at Annis ”Sorry dearie, no time to fight you right now, busy with some other Murder.”
So he instead turns to [H]illary Clinton ”Besides, there’s a much better way to screw with you than direct combat...” He laughs, and takes his rather large collection of weapons, and slowly walking over to [H]illary Clinton, humming to himself as he holds his sword and shield, sword no longer glowing yellow, but rather smoldering slightly, as if angered. First, he stabs her right in the throat with the sword, just barely poking a hole into her neck, and then flash steps right behind her, grabbing her by the throat and kicking out her knees, bringing her to the ground. He puts away the Runic Sword and instead takes out Darkscalibur, an edgy fanfic appearing underneath [H]illary Clinton’s back, and Emerald stabs her through the ribs and the lungs out the back, sheathing the sword inside the fanfic. He releases his grip on the sword, leaving it inside her as she likely gasps for breath both from the throat wound and the sword, you know, kinda through a lung. Next he takes out the Palutena Bow, and pulls back on the bowstring, shooting an arrow directly into both her hands, and her ankles, and then separating the bow into its two separate blades and driving both of them down hard onto [H]illary Clinton’s upper arms, pinning her to the ground. Next, he takes out the WAAster Sword, laughing ”Ironic, isn’t it? From one who desired Thyme who were created, and now from Thyme you shall be killed” He takes the WAAster Sword and steps back slightly away from [H]illary Clinton, wielding it with both hands and cleaving it downwards onto her left knee, then onto her right knee. ”Only 4 More Alchemies left, do you think you can survive them all?”
He takes out the Neonsaber next, simply balancing it on [H]illary Clinton’s forehead and turning it on. I think I’ll veer away from describing what this results in, although I thin-”Stop trying to stall and let me continue” Wait you know of me? ”Of course I do, now shut up and let me finish! ...Fine. Emerald leaves the Neonsaber there, and pulls out the Timonado. He chuckles grimly, activating the Monado Art ”This one will hurt. A lot.” He speeds himself up, or slows down the rest of time, I’m not completely sure which, and begins repeatedly stabbing into specific areas of [H]illary Clinton’s body, specifically the nerve clusters, such as the inside of her elbows, inside of her knees, back of the neck, et cetera. He places it back on his back, and pulls out the Explosive Laser Sword Gun Thing.
He checks the ammo on it and gives it a test shot, before stabbing the three claws straight into her guts, activating the Lightsaber duct-taped onto it, and then repeatedly firing explosives into her body. He tosses it back onto his back and pulls out the Random Object Throwing Sword. ”This one’s more of a humorous Alchemy, although I think you’ll find it can be threatening nonetheless” He grins, and tosses it up into the air, the blade spinning in midair rapidly.
He begins walking away casually, as the sword lands right in the middle of her chest, and a light white crystal substance begins to cover her body, focusing on the areas with open bleeding. Quite literally pouring salt into the wounds. After a little bit, he comes back and grabs the weapons he left stuck once her, pulling them out again, not very comfortingly or gently either.

Excalibur || (Dad jokes && Bad puns && the essence of Roxxor && tumblr && memes)=Kekscalibur 9/26

Hylian Shield || ((Pure Condensed Solid Anti-Magic&&Pure Condensed Liquid Anti-Matter=Purely Antidotal)&&Thyme=Anti-Thyme)=No Thyme For This, Level 20, 3/21

Excalibur&&(Rather Large Pretzel Stick||Chex Mix) && Doritos && Lays Potato Chips && Cheetos && Combos = Chexcalibur 1/??

Timonado: Level 10
Darkscalibur: Level 10
WAAster Sword: Level 10
Neonsaber: Level 10
Explosive Laser Sword Gun Thing: Level 12
Random Object Throwing Sword: Level 10
The Magic Yin-Yang: Level 16
Palutena Bow: Level 12

Charges

Artifact 46/300
Beamlord 41/50
An Old Friend 43/50 (+1 from Piono)

+1 to @JOEbob, +1 to @pionoplayer and +1 to @Cyanogynist (Please tag me when assisting me. Your assists will be wasted otherwise because I am lazy.)

Redstone reads one of Donald Trump's speeches to Hillary Clinton but with autotune. This makes Hillary Clinton laugh so hard she takes damage due to asphyxiation.

Nihil Novi 43/100

Something 6/25

My own thing (LEVELING) 12/50

Gun && Axe && Runes = Warlock Rifle 9/16

Spikes && Acid && Runes || Turtle Armour = Hedge-Turtle Skinsuit 9/19

Soul of the Roblox Guest && Element of Anger && Explodium essence && Vial of Fury && Bag = Raging Guest Bag (Level 25) 8/26 (It is another turn summon themed item where you throw 4 guests while these have moderate HP and attack but there is a 10% chance of spawning a raging guest which has higher HP and attack and when it dies, it explodes dealing high damage to the killer indeed)

Current Saga: I do believe that Canon is dead. (Possibly the final saga before the last act begin)
Current Arc: Jungle Madness

Before Action/RP Trash: It's been a while since I wasn't here.

Action: I use the Blah's Power Core then it turns into 3 beams which aims at [H]illary, Narcissus and King Bob-Omb the Footless so who's laughing right now. Meanwhile the Silver Guardian's protective armour was floated from the barrier priest to me but it is chargeless right now.

The barrier priest sends an Obsidi-steel Barrier at Steffan.

The flesh golem I have called was torn into 2 or more

The assassination gunman double shots [H]illary in her face.

+1 to @Redstonetam15, @W32Coravint and @Thartler (I had to start pinging those users right now so they can stay alert with the game as well)

Support me if you want.

Blah’s Power Core. Cooldown in turns: 8/8 (USING ON 3 TARGETS). [SPOIL OF WAR]
Pineapple Device: Cooldown in turns: 3/3. [SPOIL OF WAR]

Scythe-blaster of the moon dragon. CD in Turns: 3/3. [Level 50] It can be used to slice a target for high damage or it can be also used to heal a target for a high amount.

Magic Charge Pendent. Charge storage: 5/10 charges (charges every turn). [Level 50] If I use it on a foe, it deals lots of damage but weakened when if I use it with 1 lesser charge

Sword of Git Gud (Known as SoGG) CD: 0/2. [Level 25] Charge: THE MINI RECKONING 6/7 (You must use the Weapon 7 times to activate this charge)
Fully Charged Runepaw's Gauntlet CD: 2/2. [Level 25] Current Runes: 9/25 Ice, Ice, Fire, Shadow, Light, Shadow, Thunder, Heal, Ice.
Storm Firey Bullet Blaster CD: 2/2 [Level 25] Has the 20% chance of Burning or 5% chance of Napalming (Stronger version of Burning)
Liquid Death [Level 10]
Rust [Level 16]
BSU Flame Blaster CD: 3/3 [Level 25] This flameblaster can instantly cause a high damage burn for 2 turns with a cooldown of 3 turns.
Curse of Fates and Death CD: 1/1. (In turns) [Level 25] Causes 1 to 3 random Status effects that are randomized including Gravcrush, XBONIC Plague and Mark of Dog
Silver Guardian's Protective Armour [EE] CD: 1/4 [Level 25] (Part of the Anti-Power Creep set. The Armour can give a Entity 25% Damage Resistance to anything and 25% status effect/debuff resistance (including XBONIC Plague) for 2 turns and has a cooldown of 3 or 4)

Super Deal With It Glasses [Level 7] (NERFED DUE TO CURSE OF REPETITIVENESS)
When the Gauntlet has been used, Generates up to 3 Runes per Action or (1 to 3 Runes per Action This is Random you know.) Also, It can hold up to 25 Runes (Ooh that's cool! but sometimes can be one of the most powerful Level 25 Items in the game due to these)

Fire: Deals very high damage to the enemy when used, low chance of burning.

Heal: Heals the ally for much more HP when used.

Damage: Deals heavy damage to the enemy when used.

Ice: Deals high damage to the enemy when used, high chance of freezing. (Can be used on stupid high-damaging entities and some power-creep entities)

Thunder: Deals medium damage to 3 select enemies when used, medium chance of paralysing.

Light: Deals high damage to the enemy or heavy damage to the dark/shadow enemy when used.

Shadow: Deals high damage to the enemy or heavy damage to the light enemy when used.

I know the Light and Shadow Runes can be pretty complicated but here are the buffing Runes

Attack Buffer: Gives 25% Attack increase for 3 turns when used on the ally.

Defence Buffer: Gives 25% Defence increase for 3 turns when used on the ally

Dodge: Gives 25% Dodge Rate for 3 turns when used on the ally.

MLG (I cannot think enough MLG Stuff...): Deals extreme damage to the enemy (massive damage to 2 enemies or very high damage to 3 enemies) and reduces 25% Attack, Defence and 25% Dodge on the enemy it inflicted (10% All stats on 2 enemies and 5% All stats on 3 enemies) or heals the ally for so much HP and gives 25% Attack, Defence and 25% Dodge on the ally. 1/100 chance of creating the rune also, it is extremely rare as well (probably for balance reasons)

41/50 for Earthshattering Power. (awaiting: JOEbob and sirplop)
29/??? for the master plan
7/50 for something else better
+3 to coravint

Atomium AND Quantomium 2/?

Atomium: Wow, a level 15 and only a material? That ought to be powerful. And incredibly unstable. And incredibly radioactive. The Bronzethrillium enhances the radioactivity by a very large amount, while also making every single weapon crafted out of it very unstable.

Quantomium: A very powerful, but slightly volatile glowing blue liquid/crystal substance. Can be used to achieve a number of different effects. In its raw form it has been known to grant individuals incredible size and strength, endlessly duplicate individuals, and in its refined state can act as a powerful energy source.

Trickle: Actually, would it be okay if I just previewed all the steps to my ultimate material alchemy and made my way to the top that way without wasting tons of time on alchemy I only really want to make to see the results?

Bid progress: (note, if you have more than 50 points here, you will only have 50 subtracted from your score. If nobody has more than 15 points, NOBODY wins)
Sirplop: 33
Redstone: 21
Coravint: 3
Emerald_Mann: 2

I might be disapoofing for a while so I simply leave a potentially-parting gift to Srovy the Communist. Namely, Deus Liber, the reality alchemy. He may not be a godmodder right now, but maybe he can defend himself a bit better with some reality warping tucked under his belt.
Why am I acting so tsundere on who I'm going to help?
Eh. Both of the Godmodders need to be killed for the game to end properly. If the Godmodder named Godmodder dies first then Srovy will resume being the Godmodder in all likelyhood, and if Srovy dies first, we'll still have to kill the Godmodder named Godmodder. Ultimately, both of them are at their weakest right now and if we reduce both of them to 1 at the same time we'll probably get a cool super Trial or something.

Slot 1
monika.chr USB && SCP-603 USB && ((SCP-520 > Fine = Universal Switch) && Code Editor = Universal Code Editor) && (Programming Textbooks for All Existing Programming Languages, Including Esolangs and Fictional Ones > Fine = Universal Programming Skill Core) && Standard Battle Android = Battle Gynoid Monika (Level 25, 2/26)
A 1:1 scale gynoid of Monika from Doki Doki Literature Club!. Just Monika.

Slot 2
Ace of Swords Card && Hungry Node && ME 16384k Storage Cell && Spellcard Template = Ace of Swords 「Digitizer」 (Level 20, 18/21) (+1 from Pricey12345)

Slot 3
Asuka Ninomiya (iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls) Figurine && ((Predicate Logic Essence && ((CPU ++ Reality = Reality Warping CPU) > Fine = Pataphysically Reality Warping CPU) && (Mana Diamond && Lapotron Crystal = Lapotronic Energy-Mana Storage Crystal) = Manatronic Predicate Logic Warping CPU) && Localized Anomaly Field Generator && Robot Right Hand = Hand of the Logician's End) && Standard Battle Android = Battle Gynoid Asuka Ninomiya (Level 25, 2/26)
A 1:1 scale gynoid of Asuka Ninomiya from iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls. She can warp predicate logic to her will, thereby allowing her to change relations. It's hard to explain, but I guarantee you this will come in handy soon.

Slot 4
(Imaginary Time Block (Magical Crops) && Double Compressed Torcherino && SCP-124 && Jinkela && Phytogenic Insolator) && Module Casing = Instant Growth Farming Module (Level 15, 9/16)
A module that can be installed into, say, a tool. Instantly grows seeds and upgrades them to give the highest yields in existence.

Charges (+3 me and get a 100 charge!)
This charge is up for sale. (26/100) [Sale]
Project TAKEOVER (50/50) (+6 from Cyan, +3 from JOEbob, +3 from Piono) [Vulnerability] ⟶ UNLEASHING THIS UPON THE WORLD.
NEW ⟶ Mobile Task Force Epsilon-1337 (1/50) [Entity]
Cool and New Charge (17/50) [Entity]
+3 Cyanogynist.

Charge Bid
Cyanogynist (41)
Pricey12345 (26)
Battlefury13 (15)
teag2 (6)
Hezetor (5)

pionoplayer (3)
JOEbob (3)
SilentStorm (3)

Well, we've gathered 50 charges. I pick up the charges and, with a snap of my fingers, activate a new vulnerability system. I also become active.

HOW THIS MEME OF A VULNERABILITY SYSTEM WORKS:
The Animebot Squad:

Each animebot starts with 20 player HP. Only one animebot can be active at a time.
Each animebot past the first two can be summoned to the field permanently for 1,000,000 Rare Pepes, and may hold a starting amount of 3 Dank Memes. They can be upgraded with more Rare Pepes.
Allies can be summoned to the field temporarily for at least 300,000 Rare Pepes, depending on the power level of their Dank Meme. These allies are probably original characters. Once they die, their Essence will return to the animebot team, allowing them to be converted to new animebots.

Animebot Player Upgrades:
500,000 Rare Pepes for +1 Dank Meme Capacity
200,000 Rare Pepes for +1 HP, increasing the cost by 200,000 for each HP point above 20 the animebot has.
10,000,000 Rare Pepes for extra group action - allows one more animebot to be active, thus giving an extra action.

Rare Pepes:
Each point of entity damage dealt causes the deposition of one Rare Pepe into the animebots’ pepe folder. Rare Pepes can be used to hire allies and summon animebots to the field, as well as trade various Dank Memes on the meme economy.

Dank Memes:
Basically, power-ups and specials. Not all of them are memes in this universe.

Other:
This leveling system is INCREDIBLY unstable. This means I can change the way the system works with sufficient Rare Pepes.

Starting Out With:
Mirei Hayasaka [AG]: 20/20 HP. Dank Memes (1/3): [death message]. ACTIVE.
Shizuki Nijifumi [AG]: 20/20 HP. Dank Memes (1/3):
Z87mnrl.png
0 Rare Pepes.

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

[death message] - Consumable
Send a message to the GM with a target entity. The next time the target is attacked, it appears to be insta-killed. Until the beginning of the 4th EOTB after the activation, the entity will act but no trace of its actions will appear except in stats. You can attack the entity, but it will appear as if you attacked a dead entity. No other entities can interact with the dead entity.
Z87mnrl.png
- 5 turn cooldown
Inflict Deep Fried on up to two entities on use. Whenever any Deep Fried entity is attacked, they take double damage but a direct attack ignoring all buffs and guards worth half the damage dealt is sent back at the attacker.

|slot one| Dream of Hilarity - Gain "Feeling Funny" buff, or give the buff to someone else, which gives you/ally a 33% dodge rate for two turns. 6 turn cooldown.| on cooldown 6 turns(source: benevolent clowns)
|Slot two| Dream of violence- give a target entity 1.5* damage for one turn. 3 turn cooldown. off cooldown,(source: Kek motion gun)
|Slot three| dream of kekreation - cleanse all debuffs from a target on cooldown (5 T) |5 Turn cooldown. (source: light of kekreation)
|Slot four| empty|
Dream Tokens 3+?
how many do I have?

new thigngn 3/?
actually stuff 8/?
Pionostuff 41/50 +1 RS
+3 W32
((Gaia metal || mech frame) ++ machinery) && (Computer && time warp core ++cooling ++intelligence && assorted future tech &&Three laws of robotics = Post-singularity superintelegence )) || assembly line ++ balancing = Robotic Robotic robot assembly line assembly line lvl 20 21/21
I use the robotic robotic robot assembly line assembly line, which assembles a assembly line that will assemble an assembly line that will make robots.
vial of spawning sickness && sniper rifle && essence of spawncamping && accuracy boosting scope = spawnkiller rifle Lvl 25 10/26
Alchemy: Corruption of light && celestial metal || quiver of arrows tied to a bow == Abyss Bow & Quiver Lvl 15 9/16
Bayesian algoritm && computer && corruption of light (alchemy) == Corrupt Bayes Law lvl ? 4/?
yanno, technically the white wings only produced white fire units...
where they where stored was unspecified. lets say their stored within me.
I call forth white flame units and, instead of attacking anything, turn them into their existential energy. the energy turns cyan, colour of perception. as well, Di's text colour is red.
red is the inverse of cyan.
Di has some limited energy amount that he uses to do things.
his text and his energy are implied to be the same colour, and I'm using perception magic so it works based on my beliefs for a while so like if that was not the intention oh well.
the now-cyan energy of the white flame units flys forwards...
into the camera via which the update terminal lets Di see us.
Di is currently stunned, you might notice.
the energy spins, twirls, and becomes an EYE
( [] []
__[])
allowing me to see the surroundings.
it then flys into whatever looks the most like a power source for Di (with some shards heading into other possible things to ensure I at least harm him somewhat.)
and counters the power source due to being its visual inverse.

GUESS WHO'S BACK! With more budget cuts, too! (-Removed alchemy descriptions; they were just bloating the posts at this point)

First things first, the leveling system I had is now gone. Because f*ck that noise.

Forging...

Slot 1: NEW

Luminite Ingot && Divinium Ingot && Draconium Ingot && (Divinium ingot && Inversion magic = Cataclysmite ingot) = Negatite ingot (Lv. ?, 1/?)
Hey, maybe if I actually MAKE this, maybe it'll be worth something.

Slot 2: In Progress

An unknown person walks up to the Alchemiter to create something... presumably in the stead of someone else...

(Ring of the Dragoon Shards (Lv. 10) && Relic Repair Bots = Ring of the Dragoon (Lv. 10)) && 7 Crystal Stars && 7 Black Soul Gems = The Unrealistic Approach (Lv. 19, 11/20)

Slot 3: Empty...

Slot 4: In Progress
Imagine Dragon (Lv. 10) || Phase Knife && Murasama (MGR:R) && (Fiery Greatsword && Flame of Oblivion = Ravaging Inferno) && (Frostbrand && Void Fang && Kernel of Reality = Dimensional Freeze) && A Lead Copy of The Axe = Armament Obliterator (Lv. 17, 12/18)

Charges...

Charge 1: Unrestricted

The Beginning of the End(119/150) [ALCHEMY] (+18 Various, but mostly Sirplop)
2/3rds of the way there, bois!

Charge 2: 50-point cap

Frostbite (8/50) [ENTITY]
Hell froze over.

Charge 3: 50-point cap

Another thing (3/50)

Entities...
Nada

Actions...

Everything and everyone seemed as if they were frozen in time... nothing had happened in the span of hours, mere shells of who was once in Paranoid's apartment present. And still, nothing happens, as I continue to narrate. A Crimtane Ingot on the floor nearby. Paranoid and Vas'ill about to speak to their guest. If this area was media, you would expect it to be like a still image in black and white. Nothing was happening.

Nothing... noth- oh. I think I know what happened. Zack has completed his research on Negatite; the metal designed to counter many metal and magic weaponry with little effort, yet is magically inert itself. And as a result, perhaps this created this negative space in the apartment. I just hope nothing else bad has happened... nevertheless, it's all standing still.

Though you'd almost think that the Negatite research would have been less catastrophic, let alone so widespread as to nullify both magical and physical attempts to escape, something the metal was NOT designed to do, unless... OH GOD NO PLEASE NO-

Alright... alright, don't panic... it's probably snacking on someone more worth their time while I was absent. Yeah, that's it. I should pan the view over to... what I've seen.

Examining the backs of the trio in the upper apartment, all three have these nasty-looking holes in their upper backs. Each of the wounds were fairly round and about a foot in diameter, penetrating only about halfway through the bodies before stopping abruptly. Most notably, all three victims' wounds were covered in a black- and purple-looking substance. Also notably, the guest was hit particularly hard; an immense amount of power was allegedly leaking from her when investigators arrived on-scene, the victims still frozen in their positions, unable to be moved. Some time later, the remaining power within her body was no more, not taken by the assailant. But why now, and not at any other time? Simple. Everyone involved had their guard down too low; thinking they were 100% safe with the field in place. The guest also had something it wanted, clearly. What the thing was exactly is still unknown. The other two victims; the two DarkSides; have had their souls forcibly removed by their assailant in the meantime. Not the guest's, though. Dunno what's with that detail. Probably some other force we're not seeing.

But one thing is for certain, Zack played some part in this; whether or not he did so maliciously remains unknown. His whereabouts are also unknown. And another thing is for certain; where we'll find Zack, we'll find the one that nobody wants to face head-on. Especially not now, considering the patterns emerging.

The Unending Nightmare.

Mecha, apparently being overclocked for ages on end now, suddenly feels its circuits telling it to kamikaze into the nearest thing. The nearest thing was unfortunately the Godmodder. It kinda just harmlessly explodes in a puff of electrified darkness that gets in the Godmodder's lungs. No matter what he tries, it all fades to black for him, with the words, "Rest here. Be comfortable. You need not be woken. Do not listen to him. I am only trying to help." being repeated again and again ad infinidum as the Godmodder collapses into a deep sleep... one that he will not wake from. Ever.

And with that, Mecha is also no more. Not even an ounce of scrap left.

Spoils & Other Chargeables...
Lance of Creation (III)
Casts Genesis.
Genesis: Deals massive holy damage to 3 entities, heals allied entities. (greatly increased damage against groups. Groups only count as 1 entity.)
"The user raises the Lance of Creation, causing a massive white cross silhouette with wings to appear. It flies above the 3 targeted entities and obliterates the area around them, as well as the entities themselves. It then heals an allied entity."

Mark of Chaos {IIIIII}
Upon use of this spoil, choose one of the Gods of the Warp - Khorne, Tzeentch, Slaanesh, or Nurgle. Depending on the chosen god, this spoil will have different effects.
Khorne: Crits three entities' next attacks by filling them with bloodlust.
Tzeentch: Deal very high (100,000) damage to an entity by throwing a blast of Warp-fire.
Slaanesh: Heal an entity for a very high (100,000) amount by knitting together their flesh. Unfortunately, they also gain several non-gameplay-effecting mutations.
Nurgle: Infect an entity with a potent version of Nurgle's Rot. This blight decreases their attack by 25% and deals 20,000 damage to them per turn, lasting for 3 turns.

...Locket [III]
When used along with the Heart... (owned by W32Coravint), performs an absolutely massive heal on one entity. Otherwise, heals a moderately high amount to one entity.

Nice Fleece Blanket /IIIIIIII/
When used, it will both shield an entity for 2 turns, AND make all their attacks inflict Blaze for 2 turns.
Suldaan - Armageddon: {III}
Sends meteors down into a foe, or multiple foes. Deals massive damage to a lone target, but can also evenly split the damage between up to 10 targets.
"As the stars shine more brightly than usual, meteor(s) begin to pierce straight through the atmospheric layers of the earth like butter. They strike the enemy, and ravage them. Other than that, you can do whatever the dump ya want with the meteors."

Leinro Fiit - Rebalance: ^III^
Buffs the attack, defense, and dodge chance of an ally, or debuffs those stats for enemies, for 3 turns. You get 5 points, able to be applied to up to 5 targets. Multiple points can be applied to the same target for greater effect. Each point increases stat adjustments by 5% each.
"The blade form of the weapon is raised. Five unstable, purple-pink beams emerge from the tip of the blade, flying in strange patterns as they travel to the target entity/(ies). As they land on their mark, the enemies affected feel badly weakened, while allies hit felt far stronger."

Ved Vozahnil - Dark Star: /IIIII/
Deals high damage to a single entity, and inflict Deteriorate on them for 2 turns.
Deteriorate: Decreases attack, and deals damage over time to current and max HP.
‘The blade is leveled directly at the target, and a massive burst of raw negative energy flies clean out of the user's body, mind, and soul, through the blade, and shot out in the form of a lance, withering the target's willpower, essence, flesh, and innards as it slices through the target's face like a boat through water. The burst is said to relieve even the most extreme of stress from the user."

Support:
Sirplop (+3)

Everything has been moved to this GOOGLE DOC. Praise!

Ţ͡h̶̨e̡͜ ̵Eņ͢͝d̛͢le͜͞҉s͟s̶͏ ͠͏O͘҉͜ne͏
(300/300)

I̧̨̬̤͓̟̜̯̘͉͠t͓͎͓͕͞ ̛͚̦̝̪͜C̷̨̩͕͉̜͇ớ̹̯͎͔̼͝m̨̡͕̮͚e̹̠̤̗̼̥̟͉̹s͍̘̳͖̺̕͜ͅ.̷̧͍͕̻̼͇̳̀​

Its shadow has been approaching for more than a year. It started with the little things first; the birds going quiet, the wind growing still, the tide receding far more quickly than it should. Then came the more… prominent effects of the coming end; The sun setting hours earlier, birds falling from the sky, dead and rotting. The shadows whispering of our inevitable demise; this sinking dread burdened on all of our hearts; that terrible malice in the air. All of it has a source, as do us all.

T̰͖̕h̛͎͕̖̤̜͇̖͓͜e͙̭̮̪͉͎͍͟͠ŕ҉̦͍̩è͚̩'̷̳̥̪̻͔̱̟͘͝s̡̮̦̻̥͘ ̷̫̜̙͞͝n̛͙̼̣͖͉̖o̸̗̖̳̘̼̦͔ṯ̴̟̦̼̕h͘҉͕̪i̘̠̺̩̩̙͔̘ń̨͔̦̩͉g̙̻̱̠̺̩͝ ̷͍̳̖̪͔͕̹͢w̷̤̖͖̜͇e̲̳͇̘̘͈͚͡ ̸̙̤́c̞͕̞̘͖̀a̰̙̪̕ͅn̴̰̜̝̥̰̼͓͘ ̭̖̗̪͓̬͚͔ͅd̡̜̞͖̖̀o͉̤̦̭̕͝.̨͚̦̲̬​

The Aetherian Rift, forgotten by most, unknown to many, unyielding to all. A fabulous gateway of unspeakable and ineffable power. Many things have come through this portal from sources unknown to all who have investigated. Finally, at long last, the shadows of the stars sit right in the sky. A great shudder is felt by all, echoing out of that hole to another realm.

و̧͓͓̪̟̖ي̵̺̳̣̜̱̙͘ج̧̮̭̗͎̗͕̣́ب̛̮̳͓͡ ̨҉̙͙̣أ͍͍̼͇̘̫͘ن͕̲̠̗̼̀ ͖̤̀͢͝ن̜̞̪̲͓͡͞ͅع̙̙̘̟̠͜ت͔̟̠̞͈͖̞̼́͜ن̨̪̠͝ق̛̟̥̯̩ه̸͚̮͙̗͡ͅا͔͙̟̩̞،̴̳̰͙̰̀ ̻̜̘̜ͅͅك͉̟͓̟̤̳̼̝̀م̕҉̻̘͚ا̪̦͚̗̙̲̺͝ ̻ا̲̩̬͢ع͎̰̮͉͈͢͠ت͏̰͖̭͍̻͖ن̮̭̩̪͕ق̧̛̬̳̲̝̭̯͞ت̵̣̟͡ن̪̠͙̲̺͘̕ͅا̮̟͍̞̭͍̹ͅ ̮ج҉̻̳̣͇͢ͅم̖̠̯̫̕ͅي̶̜̀ع̵̩̦͖ͅا̸̪̣͈̖.́͏̨͉̩
We must embrace it, as do all.
With a slow, pulsating rhythm, the Rift grows wider and wider, and as it does so, something stirs within its depths. The skies blacken, and with the sudden dark a low, dull, guttural rumble can be heard, echoing from the pit. A suggestion of motion - bestial scrapings and slow, almost hypnotizing poundings - is heard from the Rift. Its motion and, now apparent breath, echo louder and louder and louder through the now-alien portal.
And all at once,
All is still.
You look to your left and right. Or, at least, you try, finding your head to be firmly latched in place, pointing your gaze - and every other person’s - towards the restless door.
ل̵̯͇̯̻ق͔د̷̫̩̫ ͇͕͇͚̤͖و͎̳͡ج̠̰̟̞̭͟د̭̜̼͖̦̰ت͍̩͔͎ ̨̠̩͎̰̬͈ل̗ك̟͓͕̖
It has found you.
You cannot… see anything come out of the portal, but you know something is there. Something you cannot see; no, something you dare not see. It’s there, lurking on the edge of your vision. Shapes. Figures. Symbols. Infinite possibilities. A hulking mass of flesh; a shivering eye, sliding away from view. A color out of space. Mouths. Meat. Claws. Terrible. A nightmare made material; existing, yet not existing. Nothing, but everything.

ا̤̪̫ن̫͔͚͓̦̮́͟ض̶̗͕̹̯͉̳͓́͡م̶͍͈̘̱̥͕̘̕و͚̭̲̥͔̥ا̱̤͉̗̻͝ ͙͈͜͞إ͔̤̩͓͓̲ل̢̞͎ي̪͎̟̝͘ن͎͎̗͎͕̝ا͏͕͉͍̙̬،̢͉͉͓͇͜ ͔̦̬̮͍͜و̻̮̺͡س̤̮̯͞ن͏̖̹͚͉̩̬͔س̶̞̫̘̝̀ك̙̼ن͖͘ͅ ̵̶͎̭̫̭͍̼̕و̧̭̞س̸̨̗͇͍̥͍͜ط̧̲̦̘͙͍̪ ̶̥̬̖̯̣͍͍̣ع̲̰̞ج̨̡͙̹̜̠̞̜ا͟҉ͅئ̝̱̬̦͕͍̳̜̯́͡ب̷̢͖̗̟̥͜ ͓͜͠ͅو̨̣͇͖̣͖̀م̵̖̘̻͕̞ج̯͙̮̜̹̻د̸̧͈͖ ̗͎̠̼͚̪̤̝͠إ̨͇̟̼͍͟ل͙̤̥̻͍̜̟͢ى̩̱̪̗͙͢ ̛̛̟͚͓̼ا̞̪̖̤͇̀́ل̸̫͔أ̷̫͓̲̹̣ب̞̻̫̀͜د̸̨̨͓̯̼̭̝͍.̦͈̖̹̠̥̱̖ͅ
Join with it, and we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.
The moment you try to look at it your mind reels; you know this thing. It has no name for it needs no language. Its true ‘name’ is etched within the deepest threads of the fabric of your soul. You know what it is.

It the progenitor of everything! The Creator of Creation! Life and Death! Father and Mother! Alpha and Omega! Our maker…
...and our destroyer.

Dree'is-Ag
-~(|)~-

>1/2
OH MAN I HAVE SO MUCH CHARGE SPACE HOLY BALLS!
I'm also done being sick. Yaaay.
-=Charges
Piono's Big Boi Bananza (1/50)
Essence Defiler (13/30) +1 from Piono
Ceaseless Drifter (0/20)

-=Summons
Um... What's that up there?
A SUMMON!
W O W

-=Actions™
Oh man. Does stuff happen.
The Artificial Guardian does... Stuff.
The Desolate Hive uses Swarmsurge and makes more Wastewalkers.
The Bleak Queen uses Queen's Call and makes more Royal Guard. She also takes back her status as Monarch from Hillary. There's only one monarch, and that's the big terrifying bug-spawn-demon-horror that :red:es out tiny bug-spawn-demon-horrors.
The Prophet does... Stuff.
Anyone else I missed? Oh Yeah.

Dree'is-Ag llfuiayts a PG entity. Don't know what llfuiayts means? WELL, I DON'T EITHER. BUT IT HURTS.

WHILE I'M STILL YELLING!
I PUNCH THAT MISERABLE COMMIE WAX-TART IN THE FACE. WITH A BANANA. SHAPED LIKE A FIST.
A FIST THAT PUNCHES COMMUNISM!
LIKE A BANANA!
YEEEAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

-=Alchemies
"Meep" && Sheep in a bottle && Blushing Catgirls (Essence of Eep) == MSHEEP^3 (Lvl. 15, 10/16) [EE] --
Choice to activate MSHEEEP any turn instead of the normal attack. MSHEEEP has a 33% chance to trigger Eep, which deals regular damage, Meep, which deals 1.5x damage or Sheep, which causes a sheep to trample the entity and the entity misses. This can be avoided and a regular attack can be dealt if chosen.
Artificial Guardian Reconstruction: -/8

You craft the alchemy, and give it the tag [EE] (Entity Equipment). The player may not use this alchemy normally, and may only equip it to an entity of their choice (maybe only under their control - I dunno; YOU DECIDE!). Once it is equipped, that entity gains the properties of the alchemy equipped. Equipped alchemies cannot be moved off of entities unless that entity dies. Once it does, the alchemy returns to it's creators inventory, and must be "reshaped" - You can't put a dragon's chestplate onto a giant floating boat and expect it to fit properly.

This gives a way of -slightly- upgrading old entities with newer stuff.

*NOTE* Equipments shouldn't make anything unbeatable - just gives them some more abilities beyond their base creation.

Example:
Bottled Dragonfire && Gauntlet == Dragonspitter [EE] (Lvl. 10 - 0/11) - This could give an entity a fire-attack ability.
Reshape: Dragonspitter [EE] (Lvl. 10 - 0/5)

Reshaping an Equipment takes lvl / 2 charge time rounded up.
Inventory
+2 to Piono and +1 to Darkside

Charges

Artifact 47/300
Beamlord 42/50
An Old Friend 45/50 (+1 from Pricey)

+1 to @Pricey12345, +1 to @pionoplayer and +1 to @Cyanogynist (Please tag me when assisting me. Your assists will be wasted otherwise because I am lazy.)

Redstone uses a creative and long attack on Srovy the Communist, adding in comments that capitalism is better.

"2 days, they said"
"I can keep this scheduled, he said."
[10 days later]
2^3.3 or so is not 2, just thought you might want to know that.
/null

43/50 for Earthshattering Power. (awaiting: JOEbob and sirplop)
32/??? for the master plan
8/50 for something else better
+2 to sirplop, +1 to JOEbob

Atomium AND Quantomium 3/?

Sirplop: 35
Redstone: 22
Coravint: 3
Emerald_Mann: 2

|slot one| Dream of Hilarity - Gain "Feeling Funny" buff, or give the buff to someone else, which gives you/ally a 33% dodge rate for two turns. 6 turn cooldown.| on cooldown 5 turns(source: benevolent clowns)
|Slot three| dream of kekreation - cleanse all debuffs from a target on cooldown (4 T) |5 Turn cooldown. (source: light of kekreation)
|Slot four| empty|
Dream Tokens 3+?
how many do I have?

new thigngn 4/?
actually stuff 9/?
Pionostuff 43/50 +1 piopopo
+3 W32
vial of spawning sickness && sniper rifle && essence of spawncamping && accuracy boosting scope = spawnkiller rifle Lvl 25 11/26
Alchemy: Corruption of light && celestial metal || quiver of arrows tied to a bow == Abyss Bow & Quiver Lvl 15 10/16
Bayesian algoritm && computer && corruption of light (alchemy) == Corrupt Bayes Law lvl ? 5/?
Portal generation device && armor set == Portal armor (EE) lvl ? 1/?
placeholder();

/null
I'm sorry for being dumb, but... How does this thing work? I get only that you must destroy the godmodder, but I didn't get how to do it.
rule 1) get
rule 2) "its weak point is creativity" so I must kill it with deviantart? with a Picasso?
rule 3) How do I summon entities? how do I damage the godmodder?
rule 4) ?
rule 5) so: x damages the GM with a Mona Lisa, GM says adasdasfaefhgsh jsasc. New round?
rule 5-bis-cuz-I-can't-count) get
rule 6) ?
rule 7) How do you make yourself vulnerable? And Which benefits does it gives to you?
rule 8) Ergh, what?
rule 9) get
entity alignements...
ok how can you say me these things without an example? What is an entity?
spoils of war:
it hurts himself in confusion!
Charging:
1) n/50. ok. why not Nroot ((x+y/45^z-x)*(y!-50))? Really, what does this mean?
2-3-4) well, HOW DO I SAY TO OTHER PLAYERS THAT I AM CHARGING SOMETHING? WHAT DOES CHARGING MEAN? WICH ADANTAGES GIVES ME "CHARGING"? WHAT IS A SLOT? A SLOT MACHINE? etc...
5) How much stronger?
6) Now you take a "group project" from where? from your :redspin:?

Summons:
1/.1) no, you just can't start with acronyms.
2-3) same thing of all the above things, added together
4) it would be get. But now it isn't
5) what
6) """""
7) see 4
AAKSDFAKSVFCVAOIXIALODLAFGSAOILAS THE ALCHEMY THING:
1) What is an item? (at least you started to make examples)
2) which is the base damage?
2.1) CREATIVITY? ANOTHER TIME?
3) get
4-5) see 2-3 of summons
6) see 1
7) wotared

STRIFE
see 4-5 of asjducdxiucadskc or 2-3 of summons
/null

The game is dead.
No point in saying anything. There's nothing to be said. I'm sure you guys know the deal with these things by now, this game has been dropped a bajillion times and I'm honestly tired of trying to pull a Weekend at Bernie's and pretend it was alive. I know Tazz typed a giant post when he locked 0rigins, but I'm not Tazz, and I honestly have nothing to write. No plans, no thoughts, it's just empty, sorta like me.

Goodbye! Hope I entertained you for a few months. But you guys have better things to do, and you honestly deserve better. For what it's worth, I liked 95% of you.
The other 5% was Tazz.

I stab the Godmodder while he's Game Master-less. He dies.
Boom.
Problem solved.
Game complete
Go home

"Totally legit ending to DTG: Terraria"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom