Destroy the Godmodder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I completely forgot to mention!

Ladies and gentlemen, I have great news! Today, Destroy the Godmodder 2, from the official game series, has OFFICIALLY ENDED! Rejoice in it's complete-ness!

IN other news, DTG0 will begin on 09/09/15. Eight days from now. Get ready!

/NULL

I... uhh... wow, I used up all of my creativity on the ending for the arena match, I tape a dead bird to the godmodder's butt, and call him "bird-butt" I guess.
I use SCIENCE to built a gigantic mall in Aetheria, where players can buy just about anything, there are also shops available to purchase, should you want to run a store, due to peoples interest in the fight against the godmodder (which has been televised in Aetheria) there are heaps of DTG merchandise.
I give the terror medusa a tall can labeled "snakes" but when she opens it its actually filled with pringles! also high explosives that then go boom.
To finish thing off I fire the big eye thing at something PG that looks close to death and wont damage the eye.

Mobilize (10/20) +1 from sirplop and +2 from when i said "chips" in a post a while back
More gun (2/10)

{Alchemy}
Time Essence && Space Essence && Sniper rifle == Scratch (6/26)
Balance && Pure Water && Pure Earth && Pure Fire && Pure Air = Harmony (8/26)
Hand CANnon && a can of soda = The Pop Gun (12/12) DONE
+2 to GoldenReady and +1 to [Insert Generic Username] for winning in the arena

I seize the opportunity and reopen my former shop, Alchemy Inc. No, I don't really care whether or not it's actually incorporated. The shop runs on a pretty simple basis. You give me enough +1s to equal the amount of time spent on an alchemy, I make the alchemy. Yes, this really just means that you spend your +1s to get someone else to make an alchemy. Yes, this was better implemented back when charge assists couldn't be spent on alchemies. No, I don't care and I'm still reopening it.

>2/2

-=Charges
Aetherian Champion (15/30) +1 from Cryptic
300 (8/300)

-=Actions
I gently place the end of Everfree into the sand, and an Oasis spreads from it! I then build a sand castle.

Aetherderon uses Great Call on one of the Terrors!
Aetheria lasers the Spire Projection!
Aetherderon will preferably attack PG when able.
Polyp Swarm: Causes polyps to leap off of Aetherderon and attack 3 target entities. If they fail to attack their target, they will find a new one.
Great Call: Deals large amounts of damage to target entity.
Starstrike: Calls a star down from the sky to annihilate a target entity and anything that happens to be around it.
Stare of Immortality: Causes the afflicted entity's next attack to fail.
Dead yet Dreaming: Aetherderon will 'kill' himself, and return in 4 rounds at half his max health and free of effects (positive and negative). Spoil of War is not dropped. (Cools while he's alive)
Spoil of War - The Great Horn: Can be used to summon a spectral stampede of... things to attack a specific target, damaging it and anything that happens to be close to it! (IE things that just attacked it up close, related entities, etc.) Cooldown of 5.
-=Alchemies
Warden && Quantum Shield Generator && Bits of the Praetorian's armor == Blackguard (8/26 - Lvl. 25)
Ultimatum && Pseudo-Space Mechanisms && Excessive amounts of Bullets == Unlimatum (8/26 - Lvl. 25)
Those Lost to the Stars && A Laser Pistol == The Fallen (15/17 - Lvl. 16) -- I will give out a copy of this to every N and AG.
Cloth Bag && SPAAA...AAACE ~~ Loom == Bag of Holding (1/6 Lvl. 6) -- Not charging this right now... Just a reminder for later.

Community Charge! These charges can only be completed via donations.
Entity: ???: 8/150 -- And entity more powerful than the God of the Worlds.

+1 to Cryptic, +1 to Darkside, and +1 to Piono
@CrypticCataclysm, SOMEONES been watching Titansgrave...
and @Jondanger23, you got the 2000th post! I guess you get a reward...?

I give a vote to teh_Sandvich.
~~Alchemies~~
Elemental Excalibur: 6/26
Gjallarhorn-o'-Plenty: 5/13
~~Boosts~~
+1 to Celestial Destruction (DTG: AoA1 Win Reward)

((The answer is (most likely) far too high to consider realistically, considering that was a multi-entity thing with multiple bosses and multiple special events, and wasn't really summoned...and also if I were GM I'd nope that right out on that. 'No entities from other forum games' is an unspoken rule in DTG.))

/null

((The answer is (most likely) far too high to consider realistically, considering that was a multi-entity thing with multiple bosses and multiple special events, and wasn't really summoned...and also if I were GM I'd nope that right out on that. 'No entities from other forum games' is an unspoken rule in DTG.))

/null
(( D: I was going to make MegaMinEr69 and Dring Duo my signature summons. Well, I already start summoning one of them.))

>2/2

((Since Spazmatism is dead and Retinazer is H, then I won't put the stats of them here anymore))

I scavenge the battlefield for Hound's parts(4/10)

Another summon (1/45)

Bunch of sensors && GPS && Joysticks = Projectile Steering System(2/?) (if possible, then lvl 4)
Lights Out && Magic Dagger && Frost Core = Frosty's Smog Dagger (5/9)
Mechanical Glove && Dark Matter Manipulator && PDA = Telekinesis Glove(6/8)

So, I'll start selling weapons for alchemies/support.

I start growing many beautiful parks in Aetheria, supplying town with fresh air and making it prettier. I also build a statue of a strange knight, who says Ni! and grow a beautiful shrubbery around it.

+2 to Granger, +1 to GoldenReady

Last edited:
(( D: I was going to make MegaMinEr69 and Dring Duo my signature summons. Well, I already start summoning one of them.))

((Well that's up to the GM (Jon) if he wants to uphold it or not. There's pros and cons to it. Plus, you can change what a summon is, it's not set in stone until you actually summon it.))

Got another +1.
First companion: 17/60
Second companion: 17/70
+1 to GladiusAssailant, +1 to Feathered, +1 to Piono

Nibel is a place. Its a large, mostly forested region. It, along with most of this alchemy, comes from a game called Ori and the Blind Forest. Its held in check by 3 essences. Guess what they are?

Temp inventory:
spirit knife

Life Crystal (no, not from Terraria) && Life Cell && Energy Crystal && Energy Cell && Soul Link = Soul of Vitality 1/?
The life/energy crystals are pickups from Ori that restore life and energy respectively. The Cells increase your maximum value for those and the soul link is a save point/healing thingy.
(Essence of Nibel && Burning Dream Gem) || Emerald Drake Scale = The Mistlands' Scale 1/?
(Snacher Vine && Emerald Hook) || (Ancestor's Spring Water && Spirit Fire) = Ancestor's Steam Hook 3/5 It doesn't particularly matter what this turns out as. Also, +1'd

I set up a convex system of mirrors to dissipate the light of the Spire Projection to... well... dissipate it. I'm not using light to attack.

Inari:
After some fumbling, she got the satchel off and dug around inside it. Eventually, she found what she was looking for and pulled out a small, grass green, flat pill. She wheezed a little more and put the pill in her mouth, stroking her throat to help her swallow it. It didn't do anything particularly noticeable though. Inari continued to lay there in the soft darkness until she caught her breath some more and stopped wheezing as much. Occasionally, some kind of bat or worm would attack her, but they were weak enough for her to kill in one hit.

>1 / 2

>Charges

18 / 50: Revengeance
5 / 20: Aetheria Barracks
[ALCHEMY: Levis Ignus && Diluvium || Cobalt Gladius = Mistform: LVL 20: 17 / 21] (+1, Talist)
+1 to Talist
+1 to Piono
+1 to Cryptic

Corruption Rating: 100%
>Abilities
Lash: Attacks with a burning code tendril. Deals 2,000 damage to a target and inflicts GLITCH for 2 turns.
Convulse: Launches out bits of code. Deals 1,000 damage to three random targets.
Prepare: Launches strange blue stones. Inflicts PRIMED on two entities.
Blast: Attacks with several crystalline bombs. Deals 7,000 damage to one target.
>Passives
Adaptation: Corruption Rating drops by 20% each turn. Attacks on this entity will drop the Corruption Rating by 1-5%.
Glitch Warp: Uses all attacks at it's disposal, every turn.
Hatch: Upon hitting 0% Corruption Rating, something deadly appears...
Buildup: Stacks 2 BUILDUP charges every turn this entity lives. When this entity dies, the spawned entity is stronger based on total BUILDUP charges.

STATUS EFFECTS:
Primed: The next hit on this entity deals 1.5x damage. If the next attack on the entity is done by the source of the effect, it deals x2 damage instead.
Glitch: 50% chance to fail doing an action. Failure to act results in taking up to 10% of your Max HP as damage. (Max damage: 10k)

The Glitched Mass starts to look more human; there's a very visible humanoid figure, emanating a blue aura. It then uses Lash on the Valkyrie Tank's main cannon, Convulse on 3 random targets, and Prepare on teh_Sandvich and Jedaffi Reborn! It then suddenly lets out a beam of light, catching Terror Medusa in it! Several blue crystalline bombs appear in position around it, and explode! The Glitched Mass has grown stronger once again, learning Blast!

I then leap onto the Car Valkryie Tank and pull out Diluvium! I then rapidly stab the nuke, damaging vital systems with water emanating from the tip of the spear. I then kick the spear deep into the Nuke, and backflip off the tank.

+1 to sirplop, talist and gladius
102/250 for the charge of potential
18/100 for The Destroyer
Arctoae completed!
Arcum Aereum 8/11
Nulla Stella 3/11

Gladius is suddenly sniped off the Valkyrie Tank with Navitas Nox.
For the love of Notch!
If you have to target an AG boss, target Aetherderon, the Valkyrie Tank hasn't even been on the field for a full round!

Bidding (Arctoae)
DarkSide: 46
GoldenReady: 41 (+5)
Sirplop: 18 (+1)
gladiusAssailant: 18 (+1)
eboLag.exe: 12
AerialAce: 9
The Flaming Toast: 9
CrypticCataclysm: 9
[Insert Generic Username]: 8 (+2)
TalistL: 5 (+1)
FeatheredDragon: 2
Redstonetam: 2
Raichu Sonic: 1
Pricy12345: 1

And the winner of Arctoae is...
is...
DarkSide!
Well done good sir, you have claimed the ultimate weapon of cold and ice. This is a powerful weapon, able to rival any of the others.
Enjoy throwing glaciers at your enemies.

Bidding (Arcum Aereum)
GoldenReady: 41
Sirplop: 18
gladiusAssailant: 18
eboLag.exe: 12
AerialAce: 9
The Flaming Toast: 9
CrypticCataclysm: 9
[Insert Generic Username]: 8
TalistL: 5
DarkSide: 5
FeatheredDragon: 2
Redstonetam: 2
Raichu Sonic: 1
Pricy12345: 1

I have a sneaking suspicion I know who's going to get Arcum Aereum...
Anyways, I might as well give the info on it.
Arcum Aereum desc: a powerful wand, embossed with brass and gold spiraling up the long length of blue and grey clouded material of mysterious origin. It crackles with static electricity constantly, and when directed by its owner, can unleash enormous electrical pulses more powerful than an entire pantheon of thunder gods could bring up. Split mountains, cities and lakes, or just use it to power your giant mecha of death. Your choice.

/NULL
Is anybody interested in another arena match, this one would be themed and have a unique alchemy as a prize, if it goes through it'll be called "WRASSLE-MANIA"
And because of the first one, I bow have a bit of practice with this, if you're interested you can get a link to the page in my signature.
(also the offer of shops is still open, imagine the +1s you could get)

RT: Hey, piono, wanna strife against her?
RT: I've hated her for a long time.

EDIT: I set up a shop selling some basic items like some R Armors and Ranged Obliterators. The shop is called "Red Light"(Anyone get it? :p)

Last edited:
CD: Oh I'll enjoy it alright, Piono.
CD: I'll show 'em all the power of the frozen north... eventually.
CD: Trust me, with 2(ish) ice weapons under my belt, nothing's melting me.
CD: ...Remember? Artiquator? The weapon of frozen fire I made? Yeah. It's a cold day with a chance of FREEZEFLAMES!
CD: I'll be throwing ultimate glaciers in no time! (This really played into my favor.)

CD: And apparently everyone wants supreme balance, but attacking the wrong things. That's what I'm picking up from this.
CD: I honestly have no idea what to say about this.
CD: I'll decide my stance when the time comes, I guess.

CD: I might make some warplanes for others to use in the future. Don't worry, they don't require fuel.
CD: ...Assuming university will take up too much time (Which is hopefully not going to be the case), it might not happen.
CD: It may also mean that I will be unable to participate in any arena battles/strifes in that timeframe of me getting settled in.

/Null
Darkside, did I remember correctly that you gave me a copy of the Artiquater? if so, did you want anything in exchange, a copy of balance or the pop gun either one is yours for the taking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom