Votes: 20 10.8%
  • More Invasions, Modes

Votes: 31 16.7%
  • More Biomes

Votes: 30 16.1%
  • New Class

Votes: 27 14.5%

• Total voters
Hey! so i keep having a glitch where my hero npc won't spawn, it keeps showing his "has arrived" message, but he never appears, what do i do to fix this?

Also how to i get into the volcano without dying?

I'm also having a problem with this lately, and it's in every world I create now, not just 1 or 2. His house isn't spawned and even if you make enough rooms he won't appear either.

@Akira Tanikel At this point, I don't think it's possible to get in the volcano biome without dying, I've noticed it's harder than Moon Lord at times, everything kills you before you have a chance to do anything. (especially noticeable when digging under the ground in the biome.

@Cavities out of curiosity, when can we expect the update to arrive? No rush, just curious.

Can you change the color on the font? Right now it is hard to read.
Soon child...

Hey! so i keep having a glitch where my hero npc won't spawn, it keeps showing his "has arrived" message, but he never appears, what do i do to fix this?
Strange... not sure why tho I'll look into it; so it should be fixed next update

@Cavities out of curiosity, when can we expect the update to arrive? No rush, just curious.
Well, a lot of things are going to be changed and added so there's only a rough idea of when it should be finished. Without Post Moonlord content; I would expect the update to be out Halloween at the earliest, Christmas at the latest...

Will not let me download on tModloader, "Unknown Mod Browser Error. Try again later." Anyway to fix this? Sorry if this has been brought up before!

what does the "calming's frozen pendant" even do? I got it when from the sub zero boss and it seems to not have a defined use. anyone have any idea?

It's just a broken light pet atm for the developer; although next update it should be able to go in the slot and will provide immunity to cold debuffs

So, I have a world, and it's spawned the giant Volcano Biome, but because of how it works, I can't get through it.
What bosses do I need to kill in order to get over it and towards the remaining section of my world. Including the Jungle. :p

Is it bugged or something, or do I need to wait until Hard mode to even get to my jungle? I can use teleportation potions to get around it's issues, or even Cheat Sheet's God Mode, :p , but I just want to know what to do here.

Also, The General seems to do almost as much damage as most plants in the jungle! How the heck is that considered a Pre-Hard Mode enemy? It's minions aren't the problem. The monster itself does so much damage in his physical attacks that you'd need hard mode gear to reduce his damage to managable levels.
And I'm playing on Normal!
I mean, with the minishark, maybe you could have him chase you across the entire map, but he's not just something you can stand there and tank. And I've tanked the Wall of Flesh. So, he's a little awkward.

I have almost 50 armor.

So, I have a world, and it's spawned the giant Volcano Biome, but because of how it works, I can't get through it.
What bosses do I need to kill in order to get over it and towards the remaining section of my world. Including the Jungle.
Well, there isn't bosses that are in the volcano that will limit your ability to travel; just the acid rain. So don't go when its raining I guess:)
The other debuffs are just vanilla so you can get immunity to them through various methods.

Is it bugged or something, or do I need to wait until Hard mode to even get to my jungle? I can use teleportation potions to get around it's issues, or even Cheat Sheet's God Mode, :p , but I just want to know what to do here.
Nope, it is not bugged. I recommend building or digging around it :sigh:

Also, The General seems to do almost as much damage as most plants in the jungle! How the heck is that considered a Pre-Hard Mode enemy? It's minions aren't the problem. The monster itself does so much damage in his physical attacks that you'd need hard mode gear to reduce his damage to managable levels.
And I'm playing on Normal!
I mean, with the minishark, maybe you could have him chase you across the entire map, but he's not just something you can stand there and tank.
Yea i do realize the General does a lot of damage, but its a boss. Maybe speed potions and boots to outrun him? The whole gimmick of the fight is that its a punishment to touch him.

THank you for the advice. I was not aware it was the death rain. And why is it always raining there? :p
Can't really get around that if it's a constant effect that never once goes away.

And how far does one go under before they're safe? And why is there all that ore and stuff there anyhow if no one can ever get on it and live long enough thanks to a debuff that is significantly over-tuned and has no way to counter it. I'm just saying, I don't understand the point of that area if one can literally never go there for more than 2 seconds becasue it is literally constantly spewing death rain for no reason.

As for the General, it's not well telegraphed that he's supposed to be literally stronger than the Wall of Flesh. :p
I mean, you can't claim he's supposed to be done after the Eye of Cthulu and then give him more damage than the Wall of Flesh. That's not a logical boss progression at all. That is the total opposite of logical. There's literally no evidence one would have going into a fight like that.
At least make it obvious there's some damage issues.
Bosses in Pre-Hardmode should be melee-able. That's kind of how the game worked until now. Changing my entire play style is not an easy task.

I just was completely thrown through a loop there's a boss like that.
Also, maybe some other mod is conflicting, because that never ending death rain literally never goes away ever.

Why would it even be there. I'm not sure why there's no debuff resistance for that. How would anyone ever get into that area.
I'm completely thrown off by that. Because it really doesn't have any counter, and that's not logical with all the ore there.
Something is going on, because it really has never stopped the death rain once.
And the fact it persists through the ground 100 blocks also doesn't make sense.
The entire are is a giant walled off impossible to get through zone because of the death rain. That goes through all building materials. And goes through all walls and zones. And goes all the way to the top of the map.

Last edited:
THank you for the advice. I was not aware it was the death rain. And why is it always raining there? :p
Can't really get around that if it's a constant effect that never once goes away.

Why would it even be there. I'm not sure why there's no debuff resistance for that. How would anyone ever get into that area.
I'm completely thrown off by that. Because it really doesn't have any counter, and that's not logical with all the ore there.
Acid rain only happens when its raining; as I said unless there's a mod causing it to permanently rain then the rest of the debuffs are vanilla
And as i have said before, a lot of the mod is gettin revamped this includes the **post EoW/BoC** boss the general

Oh. Okay. sorry for rambling. I do that too much.
It's weird that it constantly rains there then.
It's really strange.
It's not even raining anywhere else when that debuff of acid rain happens.
I don't even see rain. It's just walk into this zone and suddenly take a ton of damage.
And I can deal with the debuffs, yeah. IT's just weird.
Do you know how to check if a mod is messing with that area?

I don't run into mod conflicts that often, so I'm still a bit lost on figuring them out.

I have an obsidian Skull and still take the 5 points of damage a second.
I don't know what else it could be.
I'll keep working on trying to figure it out.

Huh, well i guess obsidian skull doesnt give immunity to burning
Try water? And wait for next update when that gets fixed

where do i get Aqua Charm? what are the 17 debuffs? please list in the item description.
any way to protect from Perseus debuffs?

Okay. I can do that too. Wait for the update.
Sorry if I was getting annoying. I like this mod.
Thanks

where do i get Aqua Charm? what are the 17 debuffs? please list in the item description.
any way to protect from Perseus debuffs?
Aqua charm is from Perseus, Will list if the item is being kept next update ( prolly not )
The debuffs immunity are basically ankh shield ones plus extra vanilla immunity

Back
Top Bottom