Discord Expert Mode Playthrough to Moonlord!... Hopefully...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enderman427

Terrarian
Me and my friend are looking for people to join us for a terraria expert mode playthrough to moonlord! Please contact me if interested! Steam: Enderman427 Discord Link: discord.gg/VatS8w
Looking for 2-4 people!

Me and my friend are looking for people to join us for a terraria expert mode playthrough to moonlord! Please contact me if interested! Steam: Enderman427 Discord Link: discord.gg/VatS8w
Looking for 2-4 people!
Hi @Enderman427, looks like you've already got a Quick Hookup thread to find others to play with.

Since we don't allow duplicate threads, I'll close this one and you can continue using your original thread for finding players to join you. Whether it's Normal mode, expert mode, etc, any type of format can all go in your one thread here: https://forums.terraria.org/index.p...core-characters-until-moonlord-discord.61341/

You're always free to browse the other threads in the Quick Hookup section and post your steam info there.

If you have any questions, you can send me a private message by clicking on the 'Start a Conversation' link that appears under my avatar at the bottom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom