Game Mechanics Doctor Mode - A mode that is more difficult than Master Mode.

As if no one knew, now I'm announcing: I officially give up from this project and I'm not going to continue working in it because I lost faith in people, in the Devs, I have no support from the community and probably won't find anyone to turn this into a mod, and also, I don't have much time to do more things. Sorry people. That's how life works.

If any Moderator wants to close this thread, here you go.

Hello. For the nocturnal boss killing the player at 4:30 AM i have following suggestions (they do much higher damage):
EOC - eye becomes red and dashes at 100 mph to the player
Skeletron - like in the game already but spams skulls 10x per second
Destroyer - All probes get released and spam lasers
Spazmatism - spits all the time flames with extended reach
Retinazer - spams lasers every 3rd frame
Skeletron prime - like in the game already but keeps his tools and is much faster

@>>Terrarian<< You have my support. Don't give up.

Hello. For the nocturnal boss killing the player at 4:30 AM i have following suggestions (they do much higher damage):
Skeletron prime - like in the game already but keeps his tools and is much faster

Mabie spamnatizer can do dashes while spiting fire
Skeletron can be killed with bunnies inmunity ant the start whould be good

Thank you for the support, but I already decided to not continue with my suggestion because of how bad it went and how much people criticized it. Maybe another suggestion will be more approved than this one. 🤷‍♂️

Thank you for the support, but I already decided to not continue with my suggestion because of how bad it went and how much people criticized it. Maybe another suggestion will be more approved than this one. 🤷‍♂️
Do you hav something in mind?

Back
Top Bottom