dodge the person above you

I drink an Obsidian Skin Potion. Then log out and go to another world..

The entire Smash Ultimate cast beats NP up.

I summon the Master Hand, the Crazy Hand, Giga Bowser, Dharkon, Galeem, and every other boss exclusive to Super Smash Brothers.

Ganon (Beast form, Ocarina of Time, holds 2 golden swords that are 2x bigger than Biggoron's Sword), the Sky Army (SkyDoesMinecraft and his fanboys, same equipment as the former), SuperMarioLogan's fanbase (hatred on anyone who despises him, same with Jeffy), Fortnite's fanboys (that call Ocarina of Time a terrible game for kids, and dance in a really cringe inducing way), The Expert Mode Moon Lord (Terraria), the Mongols (Along with Genghis Khan and Hulagu), Minecraft Fanboys (Sky's Army is one of them. Many people in the community of MC are also immature people who, if one says that Breath of the Wild or Mario Odyssey is better, bash on them immediately) and many evils of the world destroying the Next Poster.

Last edited:
I get portal'd to a safe space between universes.

NP gets sent into an unlivable part of the void.

I spell it nebag and he gets negated by opposite of his name.

Crab Rave 2.0, but all of the crabs are Crabulon and is filled with mushroom death

*Deletes Calamity Mod*

Telling a terrorist-nature NVidia/Intel supremacist (in real life) that you have an AMD computer (even my brother despises AMD for "giving us terrible moments" whilst praising Intel, whose latest CPU's are designed in Israel, which is a country that I loathe) so he or she can kill you with a gun.

Time Stop

NP is insane, and has a button that will blow themselves up.

Good luck aiming at what you can't see.

NP has been injected with a lethal dose of my venom.

Nope, it gets portal'd out before it does any harm to me.

NP gets portal'd to the same space the bomb did.

Too bad, I'm in Amos Viren, meaning reality can be whatever I want it to be, and the Strange Matter gets nullified by Ultimatium.

NP gets blasted by EGO.

I don't know what that is so I'm just gonna say it was an illusion that was hit.

NP is hit by thing that makes explode after a short amount of time.

You triggered my trap card, Happiness black hole! I get to absorb the happiness to replenish 500 life points!

I place rolling cacti around the np

Back
Top Bottom