Mobile Does anyone have tips for the frostmoon event? (Pre lunar cultist loadout)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voxl

Terrarian
I’m having a lot of trouble even getting to the ice queen since I do little damage to them while they tear me appart.
My loadout is:
Beetle armor with the scale mail and godly vapire knives. I went with the damage chestplate because the lifesteal is insane with the beetles. I have (or can make) any other pre frostmoon melee weapon.
Accessoires are: Celestial stone
Lightning boots
Moonstone (werewolf)
Leaf wings
Golem eye

I have full shroomite ready and I can make spectral armor if those classes are better. My best ranged weapon would probably be the venus magnum (mobile has autofire on it so it’s better than the megashark) or the pusle bow.
Magic weapons is what I’m lacking though. I have the rainbow gun but I think the shadowbeam or spectral staff would be better so i could farm those.

My arena is literally just a long flat desert. I could place some lava but I’ve never found out for big I can make the laav pool so the enemies still spawn. Or I could use golem traps.

I’d really appreciate some help since I would love the blizzard staff or the razorpine!

I’m having a lot of trouble even getting to the ice queen since I do little damage to them while they tear me appart.
My loadout is:
Beetle armor with the scale mail and godly vapire knives. I went with the damage chestplate because the lifesteal is insane with the beetles. I have (or can make) any other pre frostmoon melee weapon.
Accessoires are: Celestial stone
Lightning boots
Moonstone (werewolf)
Leaf wings
Golem eye

I have full shroomite ready and I can make spectral armor if those classes are better. My best ranged weapon would probably be the venus magnum (mobile has autofire on it so it’s better than the megashark) or the pusle bow.
Magic weapons is what I’m lacking though. I have the rainbow gun but I think the shadowbeam or spectral staff would be better so i could farm those.

My arena is literally just a long flat desert. I could place some lava but I’ve never found out for big I can make the laav pool so the enemies still spawn. Or I could use golem traps.

I’d really appreciate some help since I would love the blizzard staff or the razorpine!
Hi @Voxl, there is a very similar and recent thread in the Mobile In-Game Support about tips for the Frost Moon here: Help with Frost Moon

I'll close this thread and you can jump into the discussion that already exists in the thread I linked. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom