Mobile Does deleting terraria on Android make you lose everything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshyboyz77

Terrarian
I was going on terraria but it kept say fetching url. Failed fetching url. So I thought it was a glitch so I decided to delete it but it said the same thing. I can't get onto terraria. I really want to know if me stuff was deleted. Besides cloud save. Local save. Samsung Galaxy s3

The update broke my game too, it saids the same thing so wait for the update coming soon.
As for deleting it, it will delete your worlds and characters unless you have them backed up on cloud or drive

it didn't happen on me. i update it then i can found my character and my world. but i dont know if you delete it)

yeah...it did the same to me. I haven't tried re installing. But my phone is rooted so I can just pull the files when I need to.

question: how does one back up a file on an ipod? i wanna back up my plr and my world before i re-install. (some :red: happened because i downloaded terraria during christmas.)

question: how does one back up a file on an ipod? i wanna back up my plr and my world before i re-install. (some :red: happened because i downloaded terraria during christmas.)
Download Ifunbox for mac or PC then go to your terraria files and drag the .plr and world files onto your desktop. reinstall and drag them back in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom