Does this pack exist?

Yvori

Terrarian
Strange question, I know- But upon looking through some works of a specific modder (Graydee), I saw this image in the More Dialogue Mod thread.
index.php

Among other textures in the various images, the Goblin Tinkerer is clearly different, and I absolutely adore the style and appearance that went for.
Now, in the post, Graydee thankfully supplies some pack details- she states:
"(Texture pack is spectacle pack plus an unreleased one)"

I know the Spectacle Texture Pack, a very high quality pack, but I'm curious if anyone knows anything about the other one.
Did it have a name? Who made it? Was it ever released? Does it still exist in any form?

I'm not sure I really expect answers to any of these questions, as the most obvious person who could answer, Graydee, the only person I know of to have this mystery pack, has quit modding and hasn't been seen on these forums in half a year. But I still figured I'd ask in case there are any pixelphiles here with crazy knowledge.
Mostly I want NPCs in the style of the Tinkerer... And like, all Goblins retextured like that. I mean look at him. He looks almost like a cat. He's so small. Those ears. The big glasses. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

well I got a contact with a Graydee on the wildlife discord, and creator of the texture pack Some Schmo said texture pack is still wip and doesn't have a name.
Some Schmo doesn't seem to have a terraria forums acoount.

Wildlife mod discord: Join the Wildlife Mod Discord Server!
You can join them there, maybe they will give you the texture pack or texture what you mostly seek.

well I got a contact with a Graydee on the wildlife discord, and creator of the texture pack Some Schmo said texture pack is still wip and doesn't have a name.
Some Schmo doesn't seem to have a terraria forums acoount.

Wildlife mod discord: Join the Wildlife Mod Discord Server!
You can join them there, maybe they will give you the texture pack or texture what you mostly seek.
Wow, I wasn't expecting anyone to actually find out. Kudos to you for that!
I may try to get in contact and see if there's more about the pack.

Back
Top Bottom