IC Dominion of Darkness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yello_X

Queen Bee
[Link to the OOC thread]

The story begins.
You run into a simple-looking village in the middle of a forest. The gates are open, as if they are inviting you to enter.

It's been days since you (and your companion, if you have one) last ran into other people, so it's suggested that you go inside.

It is currently daytime.

(aaaaaaaa
Right as I'm playing Hollow Knight to take a break from the pain of being here and spriting and being on FR and Discord all at once-)

(I'll at least just post this)
Cade enters the village.
Minun, who is really just tagging along because he doesn't have much of a choice, follows.

The village is as simple as it goes; wooden shacks, wooden walls, etc. They can spot a person standing next to the village well.

Well, both Charles and Eliza will notice the same features. They'll also notice Cade and Minun approaching the village well.
–––
Cade notices the person, and decides to walk over to them.
They look over at Cade's direction, but stays silent.

The village has a well in the center. Besides that, there aren't any noteworthy features. That's what you get in the middle of a worldwide disaster.

"Oh, hello there. My ears are sensitive so I didn't realize my voice wasn't loud enough. You're not from around here, are you?"

"You... two look exhausted, or maybe just stressed out. Follow me"
The person walks at a slow pace, heading towards one of the wooden houses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom