PC [Donation Store] Pete's donation store! (Help the players in need!)

=.= petethepug =.=

Pixel Pirate
Hello!
My name is petethepug, and I thought that maybe I could make a simple store where end game, or mid game players could donate there useless Tin, or lead to help other players out who need it the most, who are struggling to find items in game such as Copper, or Tin.
The people who donate beginner game items to newbes will get a reward varying how they helped you, then later on the newbe will have to donate to you, varying if your end, game, or not eventually, if he doesn't then don't worry. Remember its only a small thing to start them out such as a material, or simply making a house for them, it doesn't have to be huge :3.

To apply to donate to someone:
IGN
Console (If you have one)
Who to (Not nessary)

To apply as someone who needs something:
IGN
End, mid, or beginning game
Item you need
What will you give to the player once your end game, or mid game :3.

I hope this helps some players start out in Terraria, and I wish you luck as a newbie :3.
End player, mid game, or whatever you are currently :3.

Donation List of players who helped:
Pollo - Building material's armor
AlexTerrarian (If he decides to donate some stuff to PSN user's out there who need it the most) - Anything that is on the PS3 unless of course ^

Donation list of players in need of help:
Skeltron's Keeper - Need's 15 Pumpkin Moon's :3.

Edit:
There will be no server set up for people trying to trade with each other, you have to create your own server ip for the player, so people don't steal from you, or creates a flame war on here, I want everyone to be happy here =).

Edit (Again):
You are allowed to donate on any console, or computer. I was just really stupid that I accidently added this to PC lol.
But othen times since I had made it that way most PC donations will occur here mostly all the time, but feel free to chat here, or donate if you would like all donations are accepted :3.
(The application will soon be updated as well :3.)

Last edited:
I honestly think this is a good idea, hopefully the community can help. However sometimes people like to do it alone and get there stuff themselves.

IGN: Caroline
Mid-End game
What: Building materials, Armor.
Who: Whoever needs it?

Pollo is my steam. Send me a req and server IP.

I honestly think this is a good idea, hopefully the community can help. However sometimes people like to do it alone and get there stuff themselves.

IGN: Caroline
Mid-End game
What: Building materials, Armor.
Who: Whoever needs it?

Pollo is my steam. Send me a req and server IP.
Thanks!
And btw you sort of have to set up a server IP with the person you want to trade with, so you can trade with them =).
(I don't want a thousand people trying to steal each others from others, and get blammed for it createing a huge flame war lol.)

Arnas(please call me barrny i like kids jk)
End game (im talking round 15 pumkin moon)
I am good at making little houses
Anyone
Ps3/Ps4(Ps4 is beggining game)
Contact me on psn:Heart_of_Waroir

I think what you are doing is great

You have a heart of gold don't let them take it from you-stockpile thomas demon souls

Just PC or this is for ps3 too ? :)
[DOUBLEPOST=1421013157][/DOUBLEPOST]Cuz' I just opened a store and I would love to donate
It is for PS3 users as well, but mainly just for PC users.
So othen times most donations will be for the PC players.
But feel free to donate to other people :3, if you can.

Arnas(please call me barrny i like kids jk)
End game (im talking round 15 pumkin moon)
I am good at making little houses
Anyone
Ps3/Ps4(Ps4 is beggining game)
Contact me on psn:Heart_of_Waroir

I think what you are doing is great

You have a heart of gold don't let them take it from you-stockpile thomas demon souls
Thank you kind sir :3.
Dem demon's ain't gettin my Golden Heart at any chance xD.

Fund for friends would be away for poeple to get help in terraria but also to not feel like they cheated. So someone from a certain console will be payed by the pay master (the one who pays for that console) to play with someone to help them defeat a boss or something(with a charcter that fits the stage) after helping the person the" mercenary" will be paid by the paymaster.(with coins or weapons) Person who requests a friend will say if he/she achievied the goal or not if so the mercenary will be payed handsomely if not hell be paid50% less. Also if the person attempts to grief he will be put on the warning list (if he does it again hes on the balcklist)If he successfully griefs /steals hes on the black list(he cant help agian) so how is it the rest is for you to diecide

I would love to do this...but I really only play tAPI mods anymore :(
:eek:.
Well you could at least give something that is a Vanilla Terraria item in game such as wood, or anything, to help people in need :3. (I actually need help getting some Hardmode ores such as, Mythril, so far I only have the helm, and the chain saw since I gotten Hardmode about three day's ago, (Dear lord I died a lot when the bosses spawn randomly :3.)

:eek:.
Well you could at least give something that is a Vanilla Terraria item in game such as wood, or anything, to help people in need :3. (I actually need help getting some Hardmode ores such as, Mythril, so far I only have the helm, and the chain saw since I gotten Hardmode about three day's ago, (Dear lord I died a lot when the bosses spawn randomly :3.)

You weren't here for the polite rampage I went on were you?

I spent $600 on a new laptop solely for Terraria. Terraria started lagging like :red: to where it was unplayable, then wouldn't even open. Come to find out it was my computer that went to :red:. So I lost everything. I then went and bout a $1500 gaming laptop and started over. Steams said "nope :red: you" once I got end game and it deleted everything. So I lost a lot again, even more this time. So I said :red: steam and bought Terraria from got.com so my gf could play it and tAPI so I could play mods. In short, I have no vanilla Terraria or steam Terraria...

Just get it lost , if you want to help , help , if you don't want , just don't post ... don't pick up of any people you see ...

You weren't here for the polite rampage I went on were you?

I spent $600 on a new laptop solely for Terraria. Terraria started lagging like :red: to where it was unplayable, then wouldn't even open. Come to find out it was my computer that went to :red:. So I lost everything. I then went and bout a $1500 gaming laptop and started over. Steams said "nope :red: you" once I got end game and it deleted everything. So I lost a lot again, even more this time. So I said :red: steam and bought Terraria from got.com so my gf could play it and tAPI so I could play mods. In short, I have no vanilla Terraria or steam Terraria...
Oh I see.
But this is a thread to donate to help other players who need items such as Soul's of Flight, or certain in game things. Of course, but please try not to create a flame war with this it could lead to a good nice innocent thread getting locked. (Of course, I may have to call in staff if this has gotten to serious, and help resolve it)
Just get it lost , if you want to help , help , if you don't want , just don't post ... don't pick up of any people you see ...

I said I wanted to help. Try reading before you tell people to get lost. Also work on your English I can barely understand you.

Oh I see.
But this is a thread to donate to help other players who need items such as Soul's of Flight, or certain in game things. Of course, but please try not to create a flame war with this it could lead to a good nice innocent thread getting locked. (Of course, I may have to call in staff if this has gotten to serious, and help resolve it)

And by me posting here says I can help if they need help on a mod. And that's not a flame war lol just me politely correcting him.

Back
Top Bottom