PC [Donation Store] Pete's donation store! (Help the players in need!)

Sometimes I feel like that in some conversations in real life.

Guy: Dude did you ever follow meh?!

Other Guy: Yeah why...

Guy: K tell more people to follow me.

Me: Why what's the point of doing that...

Guy: Cuz it fun man you best get Twitter mate!
[DOUBLEPOST=1421282944][/DOUBLEPOST]
And by me posting here says I can help if they need help on a mod. And that's not a flame war lol just me politely correcting him.
Oh I see.
But saying,
Also work on your English I can barely understand you.
May make a conflict between you guys, and I don't want that to happen, its a very rude insult to say to an other person if they for some reason really don't like being called mean thing's (Which happens to me in school mostly with people calling me ga" all the time =/.), but it would be nice if you guys could sort that out lol.

Sometimes I feel like that in some conversations in real life.

Guy: Dude did you ever follow meh?!

Other Guy: Yeah why...

Guy: K tell more people to follow me.

Me: Why what's the point of doing that...

Guy: Cuz it fun man you best get Twitter mate!
[DOUBLEPOST=1421282944][/DOUBLEPOST]
Oh I see.
But saying,

May make a conflict between you guys, and I don't want that to happen, its a very rude insult to say to an other person if they for some reason really don't like being called mean thing's (Which happens to me in school mostly with people calling me ga" all the time =/.), but it would be nice if you guys could sort that out lol.

Am I wrong? And that's not an insult I was pointing out that his English is bad and he needs to work on it. I was merely being honest. I meant no harm in what I said.

Edit: Want to see a flame war? Start a thread and say "I love RNG its the best thing to happen to Terraria" :D

Am I wrong? And that's not an insult I was pointing out that his English is bad and he needs to work on it. I was merely being honest. I meant no harm in what I said.

Edit: Want to see a flame war? Start a thread and say "I love RNG its the best thing to happen to Terraria" :D
Ah alighty then.
And god, I could imagine (Dear lord that will be a heck of a flame war lol), comparing, and contrasting, and endless flame war's jeez...

Ah alighty then.
And god, I could imagine (Dear lord that will be a heck of a flame war lol), comparing, and contrasting, and endless flame war's jeez...

Lmao but yeah back on topic;

I have gotten end game on a lot of mods for tAPI Terraria and will try to get end game on steam Terraria and gog Terraria soon. So any tips you need to know or anything you need to know I'm here. Also if you have tAPI I can give you alof of items you may need. Overall I'm an all around helpful guy ;)

IGN: Axios or Exodus or Ledonius
Mods: Thorium and Mods o Magic and Elemental Boots and I can't remember the other one.
Items: preheardmode, midgame, late game, hardmode, end game
Type: PC
I don't have a server nor do I know how to make one

IGN: FireSpiderGod
Console (If you have one): PC
What will you bring: 1998 copper, 999 silver, 999 gold, 10 gingerbread men, 1 mask of any boss, tuxedo set (sunglasses, not top hat), 30 gravity pots, 30 healing pots, 999 diamond, 999 amber, 999 sapphire, 1 ivy hook, 1 diamond hook, 999 pearlwood, 1 set of crimson armor, 1 spectre boots, 1 blizzard in a balloon, 1 flurry boots, 1 honey balloon, 1 ginger beard, 50 platinum, 50 gold, 50 silver, 50 copper
(This can be split between multiple people!)
Who to (Not nessary): Anyone

What will you bring: 1998 copper, 999 silver, 999 gold, 10 gingerbread men, 1 mask of any boss, tuxedo set (sunglasses, not top hat), 30 gravity pots, 30 healing pots, 999 diamond, 999 amber, 999 sapphire, 1 ivy hook, 1 diamond hook, 999 pearlwood, 1 set of crimson armor, 1 spectre boots, 1 blizzard in a balloon, 1 flurry boots, 1 honey balloon, 1 ginger beard, 50 platinum, 50 gold, 50 silver, 50 copper

I heard 50 platinum coins come into play...:D

I'm sure this will help a lot of people out =P.
Good job!

Back
Top Bottom