"Don't you just love it when..."

Storm Dragonica

Terrarian
Feel free to share your "Don't you just love it when..." moments. For those that don't understand, it's basically sharing an experience you've received thatis really bad/embarassing causing you to develop sarcasm.

Here's mine:

Don't you just love it when you forgot some major preparations for boss fights? Well, I love it, I prepared buff potions, and didn't drink it. I didn't make wings cuz I'm 2cool4that and I didn't even care to make Greater Healing Potions, yeah, no-armor challenge sounds fun! In the end, I totally didn't lose against the Twins!

Don't you just love it when all the text is bold

;)
Would you prefer italic instead?

Sorry, just an old habit of mine, I type in bold all the time in some other forums because it looked nice, but here it's kinda meh, but still that "bold-icon-habit-clicking" is difficult to change.

Don't you love it when you're playing with a friend and they build a giant tunnel at spawn so you endlessly die?

Let me tweak mine a bit

Didn't you just love it the first time you found out coins can no longer be taken out of lava and you were probably just finishing hell for the first time with almost an entire platinum coin that you desperately needed

Don't you love it when you're perfectly prepared to fight Skellytron and it's a Blood Moon?
[doublepost=1508247626,1508247522][/doublepost]Don't you love it when it's a new characters server and someone brings full platinum armor saying it's ok because it's pre-eoc?

Don't you just love it when you expect your Terraria to lag in multiplayer since your connection is bad, but instead your entire computer freezes?

Edit - Here's a pic of me after having been staring at the frozen screen for like 15 minutes:
FayBm7d.jpg

"This should be overkill, I won't even need a third of this bridge!"
"Crap they replaced WoF with Wall of Fast."

Tbh Expert WOF is easier than Expert Skellytron. With WOF you can just sit back and spam waterbolt and space gun and only get hit a few times. With Skelly you have to carefully maneuver through rapid skulls and his spin attack speed. Skelly is more fun too

Tbh Expert WOF is easier than Expert Skellytron. With WOF you can just sit back and spam waterbolt and space gun and only get hit a few times. With Skelly you have to carefully maneuver through rapid skulls and his spin attack speed. Skelly is more fun too
true i usually beat expert wof first try but skeletron takes about 5 tries with an arena

Back
Top Bottom