Halixon

Skeletron Prime
*CLOSED*

Attachments

• Capture 2015-08-01 18_09_12.png
    Capture 2015-08-01 18_09_12.png
    32.5 KB · Views: 714
Last edited:
Hey. I don't particularly need anything, but if you'd like some Deathweed I have a massive overstock of it and would happily donate some to you.

I'm willing to sell some supplies! lemme know if you need any badly. i live near a frosty biome plus i go underground (or try to anyways) and i also like farming neato plants. i can never seem to have the right stuff at the right time. i always have the wrong stuff at the right time of the right stuff at the wrong time of the wrong stuff at the wrong time. what a mouthful! i also like to go fishing. (I'm part cat) wait, oh boy... a fur-ball right when i- (hurk hurk hurk) blech! sorry if you see a fur-ball on your guide and on all your ingots. instincts to hack up on good stuff. and please don't be nagging at me "the guide is stupid!" "the guide is annoying!" and so on. he's a good guide, and i will never be summoning the WOF. ever. wow, I'm a heavy talker.

Hey. I don't particularly need anything, but if you'd like some Deathweed I have a massive overstock of it and would happily donate some to you.
That would be very nice! What would you like in return?
[DOUBLEPOST=1438538907,1438538799][/DOUBLEPOST]
Need potions? Too lazy to set up your own farm?
Need some pots fast?
Or do you just feel like giving me money for potions?
Come stop by Dr. Hal's Potion Shop!

View attachment 67949

Either way, in the comments, you can set up an order of potions you'd like!
I will price your order based on the quality and quantity of potions you order.
I.e. 1 Gender Change potion would cost 5 gold.

Disclaimer: Please do not order any potions that include the ingredients: Deathweed;
Due to them being so low in stock. I also, do not sell Super Healing Potions.
Anyways, have a good day, and be sure to stop by soon!
That squirrel at the door seems to want a few potions.

That would be very nice! What would you like in return?
I have nearly two full chests of Deathweed and nearly three full chests of seeds, I don't particularly need anything.

If you want to offer me something in return though, I suppose you could just help me replant my Deathweed greenhouse. I'm about to add two or three more rows to it so it's going to be a little tedious to do.

I have nearly two full chests of Deathweed and nearly three full chests of seeds, I don't particularly need anything.

If you want to offer me something in return though, I suppose you could just help me replant my Deathweed greenhouse. I'm about to add two or three more rows to it so it's going to be a little tedious to do.
Would gold be acceptable? I'm not sure i have the time for that.

Would gold be acceptable? I'm not sure i have the time for that.
If you want, that's fine. I'll give you a few stacks of seeds as well so you can get your own miniature garden going, too. I feel kind of awkward coming into somebody else's shop thread and selling them something, though...

I entirely understand the garden thing, and at times I ask myself why I made it so large.

I then remember once I start rolling in that sweet, sweet Deathweed.

Last edited:
If you want, that's fine. I'll give you a few stacks of seeds as well so you can get your own miniature garden going, too. I feel kind of awkward coming into somebody else's shop thread and selling them something, though...

I entirely understand the garden thing, and at times I ask myself why I made it so large.

I then remember once I start rolling in that sweet, sweet Deathweed.
Ok, wanna set up a world? How much gold d you want for a whole chest of deathweed?

I'm assuming you have Agastya's Deathweeds, so I'd like 3 stacks of Crate Potions.
Additionally, I'd like 3 stacks of Fishing Potions.
How much in total?

I'm assuming you have Agastya's Deathweeds, so I'd like 3 stacks of Crate Potions.
Additionally, I'd like 3 stacks of Fishing Potions.
How much in total?
1 stack of crate potions would be 10 gold, so 3 stacks would be 30g. The fishing potions however, will only be 15g for 3 stacks. I'll get to making them as soon as i have the time. Once i have them ready, i will pm you and set a time when we can make the transfer. Sound good?

I need lots of potions:
-Endurance
-Heartreach
-Hunter
-Inferno
-Ironskin
-Lifeforce
-Regeneration
-Swiftness
-Thorns

And IF you already got potions including Deathweed:
-Rage
-Wrath

AND if you're selling flasks:
-Flask of Ichor

I need 1 stack of every.
I know it will cost a lot of money, but they'll be very useful for me. And you'll get lots of money :D

Sorry guys, not gonna be available at all this week - out of town. I'll try to get your potions by next week.

I just want 2 ironskin, 2 thorns a shine and two spelunkers plz? how much will that be?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom