NPCs & Enemies Dragon

Dragons should be rare, incredibly powerful creatures, ala Final Fantasy 6 (Storm Dragon, i'm looking at you)

They can be considered an endgame tvtropes Bonus Boss. I still think we should have a weaker early-game dragon, made of Wood or something.

Dragons should be rare, incredibly powerful creatures, ala Final Fantasy 6 (Storm Dragon, i'm looking at you)

They can be considered an endgame tvtropes Bonus Boss. I still think we should have a weaker early-game dragon, made of Wood or something.
I am going to make Drakes, the pre-hardmode version of the dragon. Also, they are very rare and are minibosses.

Nice. I was trying to come up with a dragon idea, but this is pretty good. I would have given the armor set 3 head piece as a lot of hard mode armor sets do.

I made a new sprite for your dragonlance if you want to use it, its based of The Oncoming storm's sprite
PS it's like my 3rd sprite
FTQFGvO.png

I could make more if you wanted

Last edited:
upload_2014-12-19_10-24-40.png
New sprite for the forest dragon No idea why it isn't a transparent background, I mean it is on the file

I think it would be nice to have dragons, but there are definitely improvements to be made. For one, I think the dragons (and most of the weapons) are a little weak for Post-Plantera. Buff? Unless there are any objections. :)

Dragon Potion will be very unlikely to be implemented. It will be hard to add and will probably also lag.

Then there are the OP things that need to be nerfed (which I can't remember. Thanks, myself.)

I might try to do some kind of concept art for the dragons. Not sprites, though, becuse I can't do them very well.

I think it would be nice to have dragons, but there are definitely improvements to be made. For one, I think the dragons (and most of the weapons) are a little weak for Post-Plantera. Buff? Unless there are any objections. :)

Dragon Potion will be very unlikely to be implemented. It will be hard to add and will probably also lag.

Then there are the OP things that need to be nerfed (which I can't remember. Thanks, myself.)

I might try to do some kind of concept art for the dragons. Not sprites, though, becuse I can't do them very well.
The thing is is that the Paldin has 5,000 health.

I transparented it for you and cleaned up the wings for you
View attachment 15469
Thanks for the sprite, I will credit it to you, also there is a boss, like everyone wanted

Back
Top Bottom