PC DukeFishron and Events

bearluvx

Terrarian
I wanted to powerup with duke fishrons weapons (tsunami and fishron wings) whats the ideal loadout for a ranger? (post-Plantera)
Weapons, Armors, Arena, Accs, ETC

AND

Is there a world download for AFKing events? (frost moon, pumkin moon etc)?

Thanks in Advance

let me know if u need any other details

I wanted to powerup with duke fishrons weapons (tsunami and fishron wings) whats the ideal loadout for a ranger? (post-Plantera)
Weapons, Armors, Arena, Accs, ETC

AND

Is there a world download for AFKing events? (frost moon, pumkin moon etc)?

Thanks in Advance

let me know if u need any other details
stake launcher is good for crowds. parana gun is an hidden gem underrated one of my fav weapons. elf mealter big flames. tsunami should be used for single targets. if guns are your thing use chain for single target keep in mind it has no aim. sniper rifle is another great choice Venus magnum can be amazing after its buffs. snowman cannon can carry to end game but is annoying to get.
also, in workshop look up the The Automatic World and then you have farms to your disposal.

stake launcher is good for crowds. parana gun is an hidden gem underrated one of my fav weapons. elf mealter big flames. tsunami should be used for single targets. if guns are your thing use chain for single target keep in mind it has no aim. sniper rifle is another great choice Venus magnum can be amazing after its buffs. snowman cannon can carry to end game but is annoying to get.
also, in workshop look up the The Automatic World and then you have farms to your disposal.
ty

um which automatic world? they are like 10

You can look at this article on the official wiki for a full explanation on the best weapons, armor, accessories, and terrain prep. I'm not a Ranger main so I won't be able to give in-depth advice but if you need any clarification I would be happy to help.

I have never downloaded an AFK event farm so I can't give you much advice in that department. I will say though unless you are struggling to get a specific weapon from the Ice Queen/Pumpking an AFK event farm kinda takes away the challenge of the Pumpkin and Frost Moon (also if you are post-plantera you wouldn't have access to the traps used in AFK event farms, you can only collect them from the Jungle Temple Post-Golem).

You can look at this article on the official wiki for a full explanation on the best weapons, armor, accessories, and terrain prep. I'm not a Ranger main so I won't be able to give in-depth advice but if you need any clarification I would be happy to help.

I have never downloaded an AFK event farm so I can't give you much advice in that department. I will say though unless you are struggling to get a specific weapon from the Ice Queen/Pumpking an AFK event farm kinda takes away the challenge of the Pumpkin and Frost Moon (also if you are post-plantera you wouldn't have access to the traps used in AFK event farms, you can only collect them from the Jungle Temple Post-Golem).
alr ty

Back
Top Bottom